• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Ti SST-50 EDC with clip from 4th Run 4500K 2800ma

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti SST-50 EDC with clip from 4th Run 4500K 2800ma

This may have been the most unjustified purchase of a light that I've decided on thus far in my addiction! But I've been following the threads for awhile and although I prefer lights more the size of the D10's and Bitz lights... I just GOTA see what all the hype is about!!! I can always resell it right?

...and your welcome lisantica;)

Dan

:thinking: Now how many IMR's am I going to have to buy to keep this thing pumpin' out the lumens continuosly???

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can always resell it right?
...and your welcome lisantica;)
Dan
:thinking: Now how many IMR's am I going to have to buy to keep this thing pumpin' out the lumens continuosly???

Yes, you can always resell, but I'm thinking you won't, but I've been wrong before.
I'd buy two IMR's, just to have a spare, but like someone mentioned above these have some decent run time!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

:naughty:

I'm here sniffing this sales thread out, but I prefer the 1.4 driver and no clip.

Anyone that is on the fence regarding this light, jump off and buy it. You'll love it and thank me later.

Coloradogps might own as many of these great lights as I do, so maybe he might take the plunge after seeing this thread. :party:
I was really tempted, but I already have one just like this one.

I really like the warm tint and the beam.

I agree, having (2) IMR 16340 batteries is a good plan.

Nice buy, djans1397

You will really like this light.

:twothumbs

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light arrived today safe and sound :thumbsup:

I'm very impressed with the build of this little gem. It's way lighter than I expected and it's only a smidge longer than my Haiku and a bit thinner in the mid body. I can't wait till nightfall.

Thanks for making it possible for me to own my very own Mac SST-50:D

Dan