• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Tri-V

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FT: Tri-V

This is the trade that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. lol Glad the big man hands gave you a chuckle. If only we could all see what gems were being offered in trade. Now that would be fun!

This is the trade that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. lol Glad the big man hands gave you a chuckle. If only we could all see what gems were being offered in trade. Now that would be fun!
The truest thing that's been said all night was your comment that I'd be typing my fingers off answering PM's, and that is exactly what's been happening. Now approaching forty PM's answered. Crazy! I keep deleting PM's to make room for others.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

The truest thing that's been said all night was your comment that I'd be typing my fingers off answering PM's, and that is exactly what's been happening. Now approaching forty PM's answered. Crazy! I keep deleting PM's to make room for others.

Wow! That is a lot of PMs. Hey, if you're tired of typing I can take over as your Agent. All trade deals and replies will filter through me and all I ask is a small 10% commision. :devil: :laughing:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit:

Per PM!!
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
(Like the rest of us I wish i had something to trade worthy of such a light)

Last edited:

vx000

Enlightened

Way to be Senna94! :bow:

(For a while there, I thought my browser wasn't updating because Dad's Tri-V just sat there at the top of the queue!)

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've always enjoyed your pics Troy. No BS, right to the point, nothing flashy. A light's for sale or trade and that's exactly what you show.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Tri-V

Assuming of course there aren't others who have been respectfully waiting in line for a Tri-V to come along, but I haven't seen any WTB threads updated recently.