Somehow fried the LED in my Klarus XT2CR Pro.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope the new AceBeam light works well for you. I've been very happy with my E70 Mini that I bought (after reading Selfbuilt's great review of the light).

I did notice that the included 18650 cell seems to end up not fully charging to 4.2 volts when using the integral USB charge port. I think it was something like 4.16 or 4.17 if I remember right. Probably better for cell longevity anyway.

If you want it fully topped off you might rely on a stand-alone charger.

For a work light though, having the ability to charge the battery at a desk or vehicle, needing only the USB cord, seems like it'd be very convenient.

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I don't understand putting crennalation on a light with a pocket clip, obviously intended for pocket carry. Don't the designers realize it is uncomfortable at the least, and dangerous at the most?
Its the whole reason why I carry my cloud defensive MCH DF over my surefire E2D defender. Not only is it brighter but it also doesnt destroy my pocket.

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
Side note, I was using my Streamlight DS to rattle some bushes and push the sleepers back onto the public transit across the street. I noticed, it sure as heck aint as bright as my Olight (which was charging inside).