Son Of a Raw

gnef

Enlightened
depending on price, i'd like to add an extra battery to mine. Although, I don't even see AW offering this battery in his consolidated thread yet. heh. i guess it is THAT cutting edge. :]

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Correct Raw Ns. a CR2 or RCR2 will not fit.
The CR2 is to BIG.

Raw NS will use TWAJ Bin Lux 3 LED.

I am very sorry to get peoples hopes of the UWAK bins I was promised from Future but they have let me down Yet again.
Future clearly have very poor stock control.
Reminder to self not to say a word until there here on the bench :ohgeez:

For anybody who has not seen a TWAJ, these are still premium high flux very white binned LEDs.

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
Hi Rob,

How soon are you taking orders for these. I previously said I needed one, and now I think I need two (both with multiple tritium !) :grin2:

Ned-L

Enlightened
Dr Joe,

You are already on the list for 1. See https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/93891

Dr_Joe said:
Hi Rob,

How soon are you taking orders for these. I previously said I needed one, and now I think I need two (both with multiple tritium !)
grinser2.gif

gnef

Enlightened
Would it be possible at all to get U-bins? i would personally be willing to wait... how long do you think it would take? or do you just want to get these out as soon as possible? do you ever plan on doing another run of these with U-bins in the future?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
The whole U bin thing is not predictable?!
I would not stall on any product just to provide unobtainable bins.
There is no rush to get the Raw Ns out there & it will happen at its own pace.
The sign up list is there to make sure it is worth doing the small Run, I will be looking at taking payments soon. With a lead time forecast.

Ned-L

Enlightened
Rob, Will you be including any kind of lanyard or key chain attachment (something like what comes with the JIL light) for the SOR? If not included, could you offer some kind of key chain attachment as an option? Ned

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I will be looking into what we can offer.

Byrn

Newly Enlightened
Excellent to hear this is all progressing... keep up the good work!
biggrin.gif

Can't wait to receive one
drool.gif

popcorn.gif

Byrn

impact_blue

Newly Enlightened
Re: Son Of a Raw NS

***Edit***
So I got my wits about me and changed my mind on the config... Green trits are brighter :)

1x Std RAW NS kit with
3x Green tritiums (if I can)
2 x extra batteries...

Cheers, Nathan.

Last edited:

gnef

Enlightened
I'm sorry, but can you remove me from the list? I realized i can't afford it at this time. if there is ever a future run, or if this goes in to full production, i will definitely get one when funds are more ready for me.

Ned-L

Enlightened
Sorry for being impatient, but any updates on a shipping date or a guess of a shipping week? Thanks.

Csaro

Newly Enlightened
Another week has passed. How goes it Orb? Any update you can give us on the progress of this little light?

Ned-L

Enlightened
Rob, Unless I missed it in your updated post on the interest list, I did not see any indication that the SOR comes with a lanyard or key ring clip (like JIL) or an option to purchase it separately. Are you planning on including or offering such an item? Or can you direct us to a web vendor that offers a product appropriate for the SOR?
Thanks for the update.
Ned

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still have not decided if I will supply a cord or lanyard of some sort???
I Will be on the look out for the appropiate solution.

sideman7

Newly Enlightened
Attachment point

Will it be possible to attach a split ring (for a keychain) to the back, or will only a cord or string fit through the cutout (it's hard to tell from the diagram)? I asked about this in my last e-mail, but I guess you are busy there!

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes you will be able to attach a split ring.