• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Spontaneous Christmas-New Year Fun :-) 2016-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
So Alex, which one is your car, the red one or the black one? LOL
LOL. This was last Halloween back when my car was driving good. I beat the crap out of it driving it 100 miles a day for 10 months. Now the steering and trans is effed up, Im getting a new car in a few months. I want a nice entertainment system. my car does not even have Bluetooth connection lol Its really has nothing. The new civic hatchback looks sharp as hell. might not be as fast but i need something more practical. besides when i do get a performance car im gonna do it right Audi Rs3. LOVE THAT CAR

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
nl...can you give me a random set of 6 numbers within the parameters of the powerball numbers...just for the heck of it

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap, guys!

This GAW thread has taught me two things...
1. Don't skip CPF for family time.
2. Don't eat dinner.

(I had a hiatus yesterday with family get-togethers. Get online this afternoon I (finally) see it, and start finding a picture to post. Eat dinner, get on here to enter, and see it's all over. I guess I'm not dedicated? enough.)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Round 7:
Possibly the last 2! D25Cvn Ti Beautifully done. I don't think I can get anymore D25C :-(
A. XPG2 PDT + DriverVN4 $210
B.
You Pick LED + DriverVN4 $220

https://postimage.org/

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like niwalker light, I have been using niwalker mm15vn yesterday.. plenty of lumen. Great quality light. You can easily find the switch in the dark too.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like niwalker light, I have been using niwalker mm15vn yesterday.. plenty of lumen. Great quality light. You can easily find the switch in the dark too.
I'm with you on that. It's not a light to leave batteries in all the time, but for a trip or weekend or whatnot, that switch is handy. And it pumps out a ton of lumens for the size making it a go-to for flood. Congrats on the win, NL!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Round 8: Voucher for 1 light at cheapest price I can do. Some exclusions may apply. No expiration.
Tell us one tangible and non-tangible thing you wish to acquire in 2017.
Guess a number from 1-2017. I will use random.org to draw a winner ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.