Spyderco

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
Loving the Spyderco's - particularly the Paramilitary sprint runs.

PM2-Open.jpg

Still looking for a similarly priced EDC light as easy to carry, easy to use, with as much performance.
Also have a couple Manix2's (regular and sprint,) and a Sage1.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Swapped out the black G10 scale on my M4 Military and made a G11 scale for it:
IMG_2527.jpg

Considering carbon fiber in the future to save weight:whistle:

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my Delica4 in a trade of sorts a couple of months ago and now I'm on a knife buy/trading spree. :shakehead

Arthur

Newly Enlightened
Great pics.

I EDC a Spydie Vallotton and an old H1 sheepsfoot is the best cigar cutter I've owned.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Spyderco Native III, an Endura, a Ladybug, and a Ladybug Salt. Unfortunately, no S30V blades.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
My ladybug "jumped" off my keys somewhere and is MIA but I've found a few more Spydies to keep the others company.

EDIT: I almost forgot the wife's pair of Spydies.

Last edited:

WDR65

Enlightened
Right now I have 15............I think. Though there may be more. 1 Delica III OD is MIA somewhere in Bluffton, SC. I won't list them all but right now I'm carrying a Para 2 BK, a Dragonfly 2 Salt SE and a Manbug clipped to my flashlight. This covers my daily needs from rubber tubing to nylon strapping and I've been carrying Spyderco for 8 years. I'm still adding to the numbers also, eying a few more Endura's and waiting patiently for the Native 5 frn or frcp.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got a another harpy. Was given an older AUS8 Dragonfly that he found somewhere. Built in clip, serrated and had a rough life. It will take me a while to get the blade back in shape.

Karasu

Newly Enlightened
Spyderco's are great knives. In my time I've owned a Endura, delica, native, and salt. Currently I still have a Yojimbo 2 and a Centofante 3 in my edc rotation. I love the way spyderco's quality control is superb for a production company and the materials they use. (vg10 as a base standard is pretty friggin' sweet!) I'll try and snap a few pics while at work today. ;)

dericdesmond

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone. New user here, figured Id make my first post where I feel comfiest, :D
securedownload-393.jpg

Cheers
Eric

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
Original SS Police, 2 Rookie G10's, Endura G10, Delica brown. Police G10 serrated in the near future.

Nice65

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone. New user here, figured Id make my first post where I feel comfiest, :D
securedownload-393.jpg

Cheers
Eric

Hmm, now I have a few knives myself, but choosing my daily from that lot would make me late for work each day ;)

Spyderco Gayle Bradley is roughing it in my pocket this week.

9e776596.jpg