SST-50 EDC 5th Run *All Shipped*

seahunt

Enlightened
Re: SST-50 EDC 5th Run *FULL*

Hello!
If nothing available from this last run, I'd like to
get in on the next for an Alu/cool/6500/1.4/with clip.
Regards, Chuck:candle:

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Re: SST-50 EDC 5th Run *FULL*

Mac,

Just got the light today (delivered to my office yesterday). Absolutely beautiful work as always :thumbsup:

Barbarian

Enlightened
^
You'll have to take off work tomorrow Dan! Get your priorities straight. :grin2:

I have safely received my two lights from this run Mac. Thanks for the usual superb work. Absolutely love them.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
^
You'll have to take off work tomorrow Dan! Get your priorities straight. :grin2:

I have safely received my two lights from this run Mac. Thanks for the usual superb work. Absolutely love them.

:thumbsup:

UPDATE! HAPPY PLACE!! Went to take my dogs for a walk around the neighborhood and who should I run into - but the mail carrier!! So, I talked him into allowing me to take delivery "at the truck"...so to speak -

Soooo - drum roll -- I have my two Ti EDCs!! Yay!!:party::party: they are absolutely gorgeous! And I measured them in my sphere - the 1.4 4500k measured 280 lumen!! Man, this thing is bright, and I can run it on high with a protected cell...it'll be a great user.

The clipless 2.8 4500k measured right at 540 lumen in my sphere...just awesome performance from the warm tinted light on one cell.

Thanks, Mac!! Fantastic workmanship - beautiful lights - and awesome performance!! :twothumbs:twothumbs

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup::twothumbs:bow::bow::clap::thanks:My maillady just delivered my 1.4 4500k EDC IMMACULATE CRAFTSMANSHIP. Waiting on nightime here in NC. Beautiful light and beautiful beam inside my house. THANKS A MILLION.:party::party:

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
Mac,
I just recieved my two at work. They are works of art my friend.
I am in love with them and I haven't put a battery in them yet. :)
Smaller than i thought and the finish is perfection from every angle.
Thank-you

My only dissapointment is that I didn't order a Brass model.
If you do another run put me down for a brass model.
I would sure love one of these in copper..i'll bet that would be gorgeous as it developed a patina.

cheers

Kelly

ShoulderDoc

Newly Enlightened
I hope there would still be a 6th Run for the SST-50 EDC. I would like to get a brass one without the clip holes

pchambers

Newly Enlightened
WTB: Anything you make... no seriously I just realized how much I was missing out on in here. I would love to get in on run 6 of the SST50 or Tri EDC please. Thanks, you're awesome!

Last edited: