SUPER Baby Pin Converters Are Here !

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
Re: SUPER Baby Pin Converters Are HERE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Pi_is_blue said:
My SBP seems to put out a very slightly off white color only when compared to another very white light such as my LSH-P or MR-X. When it is not compared to another light, it looks pure white. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mines is the the other way around...my SBP makes my LSH-P look purple and my TL-2 LED look green. Very, very, very white beam on my SBP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened

Received SBP today................awesome-----thought I would do a runtime test, albeit a very rough one over the duration of 1 hour, I have broken down the results into 3 segments ---dring the test I compared the SBP to my ARC LSH-P (single CR123 also).
1st 30 minutes-----sustained brightness far ahead of the ARC,also broader hotspot.
Next 15 minutes----sustained brightness still a fair way ahead of the ARC
Last 15 minutes----slightly brighter than the ARC

To dissipate some of the heat I picked the light up every now and then(kept my hands warm).

Albeit a most sucessful result against my current EDC(obviously a totally different animal).

This will have to be added to my current EDC along with the ARC,Arc AAA and Photon 2,--I think I can Keychain the light possibly.

Nice one Charilie and many thanks for the turbo EDC

LLLean

Enlightened

gatesy3,

When you do the comparisons after 30, 45 and 60 mins, was the Arc LSH-P also running for that same amount of time? Or was each comparison against a 'fresh' Arc LSH-P?

Thanks.

- LLL

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

LLLean, the Arc LSH-P can run in regulation for something like 3 hours, so I'm not sure it would make a difference whether the Arc was also running for the entire time, so long as the battery in it was fresh at the outset. But I have a feeling that gatesy3 only turned on his Arc to do the comparisons, and didn't leave it running for the entire time.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I put a battery from my Arc LSH-P that had dropped into moon mode into the SBP, and it ran at a little less than Arc AAA brightness! It was still more than bright enough to light up my bedroom when it was aimed at the ceiling. I didn't keep track of how long it ran like this because I fell asleep. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened

In relation to my rutime test on the awesome SBP, the ARC LSH-P was only turned on as a reference light for comparison reasons.

The difficulty I have now is how to EDC it, zip pocket or keychain--there is a hole in the shroud over the tailcap switch for this.