• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Surefire® Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Series)

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Can you bore a Surefire A21 extension to handle an 18mm battery?

A21's have the same issue as A19's and A14's, they are non serialized. To offer it, we would offer it to everyone. When 5 came in at once, there would be no reliable way to return each A21 back to its original owner.

If there's enough interest, we can see about offering ready made (new) ones.

Sorry,
Dan

Cesiumsponge

Newly Enlightened
Received my bored M3 and A19 extension today. Finally, guilt free lumens with the M3. Thanks for offering this service :D

iso9009

Newly Enlightened
I received my bored bodies. :thumbsup:

20101012171190.jpg

20101012171144.jpg

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess this goes without saying, but, the work done on my 6P was outstanding. Smooth like a baby's bottom. I love the little ridge of material left at the bezel end of the tube. Another very satisfied customer!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
hi, any update for batch h? :wave:

Most of H is now shipped, with the singular exception of M4's. Sorry, those are getting a special batch, scheduled for next week. Future M3 and M4 batches will be scheduled independently.

Thank you for your patience.

Dan

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of H is now shipped, with the singular exception of M4's. Sorry, those are getting a special batch, scheduled for next week. Future M3 and M4 batches will be scheduled independently.

Thank you for your patience.

Dan

hi dan,
thx for the update. i dont mind the wait, you can hold my 9p and just send it with the m4 when its done, that will be fine. thank you. :)
ron

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I have 4 Surefire bodies that I would like to get bored to accept 18650 batteries.

borebatch - I27 - 6P - $17 - CARNAL1
borebatch - I28 - 6P - $17 - CARNAL1
borebatch - I29 - 6PD - $17 - CARNAL1 (same as the 6P body)
borebatch - I30 - D3D - $20 - CARNAL1 (same as the 9P body)

USPS Priority Shipping w/confirmation, $7
total $78.00

Thank you for your time with this matter. Sincerely, CARNAL 1

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for borebatch I.

2x C2.

Also, I would like to purchase a mcclicky kit and a malkoff m61w. Can I combine orders with this borebatch to save on shipping?

Thanks!

PetesTactical

Newly Enlightened
:takeit:
CPF: PetesTactical
Waitlist - 3 - M4 - $32
US 50 States - 1st class W/confirmation + insurance $7
Total $39

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I would like to purchase a mcclicky kit and a malkoff m61w. Can I combine orders with this borebatch to save on shipping?

Yes. All other items (including installed upgrades) are added at the time of purchase, after a batch closes.

If I want a body bored out and a switch upgrade, do I need to signup for 1 borebatch slot or 2 slots?

Nope. The signup here for boring only. You'll be able to add switch upgrades during "checkout". If you're boring only one body, you only need one slot.

xxxlbigdog

Newly Enlightened
Hi from a new man to this forum: I would like to add a C3 to the "I batch" and have a clicky switch installed. Please excuse my ignorance, but I need to know pricing and how to proceed from here. Thanks: Bill in Texas

xxxlbigdog

Newly Enlightened
Hi from a new man to this forum: I would like to add a C3 to the "I batch" and have a clicky switch installed. Please excuse my ignorance, but I need to know pricing and how to proceed from here. Thanks: Bill in Texas
Figured it out a little better with a night of sleep behind me:
SF C3 bore job= 24.
Mc Clicky upgrade= 20.
1st Class w/Confirmation= 4.
Shipping Ins.= 3.
Total = 51.