• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire 6P, 9P, etc Tailstanding Shrouds with Bezel Down Pocket Clip

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Friday everyone!

There are still a few of these left.

ledplumber
J-FRAME
737mech

Orders Shipped

Last edited:

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today and put it on my custom 6P from ElectronGuru. This thing is the HEAT. Heres' a quick pikchur:

Last edited:

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh and thanks for the heads up on the assembly that might fit a Ra. However, I would like to wait for one that is purposely built for the Ra. Also, are you going to make any of the SS versions that you made before? Thats' also an option....

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh and thanks for the heads up on the assembly that might fit a Ra. However, I would like to wait for one that is purposely built for the Ra. Also, are you going to make any of the SS versions that you made before? Thats' also an option....

I will have a variety of new clips coming out soon. Stay tuned.;)

Paypal sent.
PM incoming.

scalez: order shipped

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for Monday.

I have a few of these left, and ElectronGuru will have a few in stock later today to sell with other parts and/or hosts.

Ferry

Newly Enlightened
:takeit: one (1) Tailstanding Shrouds with Bezel Down Pocket Clip. So, is there be a choice for the clip? I need to know what kind variety clip you have next....

BTW, I'm also need one (1) optic narrow clear for my Moddoo's Triple XP-E R2. Do you still have it? Mine has scratch on it.. :sigh:

I will send the PP once I got all the answers.

Thanks,
FF

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
:takeit: one (1) Tailstanding Shrouds with Bezel Down Pocket Clip. So, is there be a choice for the clip? I need to know what kind variety clip you have next....

I won't likely offer another clip style for this tail shroud. But I hope to offer the Z59 clips, and some for other lights soon.

BTW, I'm also need one (1) optic narrow clear for my Moddoo's Triple XP-E R2. Do you still have it? Mine has scratch on it.. :sigh:

I will send the PP once I got all the answers.

Thanks,
FF

I have narrow clear optics in stock. If yours was somehow scratched when it arrived, I'll send one for free.
If you need to buy a new one, it will be $8.

:thumbsup:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won't likely offer another clip style for this tail shroud. But I hope to offer the Z59 clips, and some for other lights soon.
:thumbsup:

Will those be delrin as well? I would love a delrin shroud if those are easier to source than titanium for my Z59's!

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will those be delrin as well? I would love a delrin shroud if those are easier to source than titanium for my Z59's!

I was speaking of the type that do not include a shroud. They have a ring to fit under the stock boot retainer.

BTW, my titanium shrouds are in limbo right now.

If you would like a product like these Delrin shrouds with clips for your Z59s:

Go to Gene's site
http://www.malkoffdevices.com/shop/pocket-clip-and-tail-shroud-to-fit-md2-p-84.html

I made those for his MD2 and similar.
They fit on the Z59 very well.

Or, if you don't need the clip, I made a few shrouds especially for the Z59. Available here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/248609

Thanks
:twothumbs

Last edited:

Ferry

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: (Unique Transaction ID #64V530480D567930E) for one (1) Tailstanding Shrouds with Bezel Down Pocket Clip.

And please also include one (1) replacement optic narrow clear for my Moddoo's Triple XP-E R2 because it has scratch when I received.

Thank you, :twothumbs
FF

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ferry
Iliger
jasong911

Thank You

and

Orders Shipped.

I have 2 of these left.

I'll be out of town, doing some cold weather testing of a few prototypes :devil:, from Feb 25-28