• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire E1E, Mcgizmo L1 head mod, Z57 SOLD

cy

Flashaholic
yep, you got a real sweet little light. very compact. these L1's were one of Don's sleepers.

still have it's sister w/E1e head in Red luxeon w/two stage. that light by Don is doing permenant tail-duty twofish blocked to my bike.

e1e red.JPG

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
My camera can't take good pics (well it's my phone anyway) but I did a comparison between the Modified L1 head and my KL4 head. the simalarities are just incredible. the spill of the Mod L1 is nearly exact to the spill of the KL4 head, the only difference is the hot spot. the L1 head has a much brighter, more defined hotspot while the KL4 has a much broader hot spot that almost blends into the spill.

I've "tested" the Mod L1 with rechargable RCR123's and it works great!!!! and I've used Pila 600s batteries that also works great!

Cy have you tried any of these with your "red" sister of mine? on the LE has engraved 750mA and 3V, I'm assuming that its a BadBoy but I don't know.

enjoy
Doug

cy

Flashaholic
those engraving are what identifies Don's builds. 3V means boost ciruit and should not be used with 2x 123.

it's a bad boy and will run R123 with no issues. at least that all I used. your L1 build is slightly smaller than red luxeon pictured.

Latest posts