• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire executive elite E2e

elzetta56

Newly Enlightened
This is as new, been in a box I found for the last 10 years, was around 100$ new, sell it for 60$ shipped fedex
Superb indoor light, widest beam/spill with good hotspot
Emailme [email protected]

elzetta56

Newly Enlightened
man i really screwed up here....this light must have some kind of cult following i wasnt aware of....its emitter isnt close to much cheaper products nowadays in runtime nor brightness but everyone wants this light at this price it seems....

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
man i really screwed up here....this light must have some kind of cult following i wasnt aware of....its emitter isnt close to much cheaper products nowadays in runtime nor brightness but everyone wants this light at this price it seems....

All surefire lights have a cult following here.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
its emitter isnt close to much cheaper products nowadays in runtime nor brightness but everyone wants this light at this price it seems....

Pretty sure this is an incan flashlight, which may explain the brightness and runtime disparity. Average price for this on the Bay is roughly $25 more than your listed price, i.e. ~$85, unless there is something special about it, in which case the price can skyrocket to $250 or more.

--hang on here... Did Surefire ever release an LED emitter in the Executive Elite series? I thought they were always incan until they were discontinued.

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty sure this is an incan flashlight, which may explain the brightness and runtime disparity. Average price for this on the Bay is roughly $25 more than your listed price, i.e. ~$85, unless there is something special about it, in which case the price can skyrocket to $250 or more.

--hang on here... Did Surefire ever release an LED emitter in the Executive Elite series? I thought they were always incan until they were discontinued.
Why would it be worth so much just an honest question. I'm curious I've had one of these lights from way before I ever started enjoying lights. Think it was the first light I ever bought years ago. Never gave it much thought till now? Thx for answering my question.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why would it be worth so much just an honest question. I'm curious I've had one of these lights from way before I ever started enjoying lights. Think it was the first light I ever bought years ago. Never gave it much thought till now? Thx for answering my question.

Simply put, as far as I understand it, taking into account condition and rarity, it is simply a matter of how much someone will pay. The (after) Market sets the price, but Surefire's inflated retail prices (valid or not) helps keep that higher than one would reasonably expect... after all, the incans are simply battery tubes, switches, bezels, reflectors and lamps, but I suppose with Surefire what you are also paying for is the time-tested rugged designs.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Simply put, as far as I understand it, taking into account condition and rarity, it is simply a matter of how much someone will pay. The (after) Market sets the price, but Surefire's inflated retail prices (valid or not) helps keep that higher than one would reasonably expect... after all, the incans are simply battery tubes, switches, bezels, reflectors and lamps, but I suppose with Surefire what you are also paying for is the time-tested rugged designs.
OK got it appriciate your time answering. Makes complete sence. I thought maybe the executive elite E2e was rare or special but in a way I guess it is .

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Put a Malkoff E2 or E2T head on it (many other options available for e series also), install a long 2 way clip and you have a great EDC. I love the size and knurling of the surefire e series bodies and the pocket carry the clip affords. Upgrades and options available for the tail cap as well. Or, when a modder like Tana gets a hold of it, you can have a pocket rocket with many different options available.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put a Malkoff E2 or E2T head on it (many other options available for e series also), install a long 2 way clip and you have a great EDC. I love the size and knurling of the surefire e series bodies and the pocket carry the clip affords. Upgrades and options available for the tail cap as well. Or, when a modder like Tana gets a hold of it, you can have a pocket rocket with many different options available.
Yes tana is working on a sweeeeeeeeet triple idea for me right now. I have a couple tana drop ins and love them. Thanks flashlight nut. I'm glad I put this light in my safe always loved it's size. With CPF and tana the possibility's are endless.