Surefire explosion

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear...where did you get the batteries? There have been fake SF batteries sold on ebay and places liek that. Some up close pics of the battery could help determine if they're real or not. I have never (NEVER) heard of genuine SF batteries going poof.

Acid87

Enlightened
aimxplode said:
You should start your own thread so more people can see it, but that sucks man. Were you using two new batteries? How big was the explosion?

Bit pointless starting a whole new thread there are a fair few of these type threads.

Any details on how the explosion happened?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Tango44, go in and see your physician or ER asap, as breathing the fumes can be hazardous to your health. Do this quickly, and don't wait for a dozen other members to say the same thing before you do that. Don't worry about the watch, or flashlight, just yourself.

Bill

tango44

Enlightened
You should start your own thread so more people can see it, but that sucks man. Were you using two new batteries? How big was the explosion?

Ok, yes Surefire original batts that I bought in april at my local gunshop, the explosion was significant, it sounded like a 9mm round being fired!