Surefire G2x: Pro vs LE. If you could only pick one?

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did end up going with the G2X Pro. I was surprised to see the light output to be noticeably whiter / colder and less yellow/green. The G2x body will be perfect for keeping in the car where temps are constantly fluctuating.

I don't think you would or could have gone wrong with either one. I like the light coming on in high and the way the light is output, so I'm an LE guy. Besides my Sidekick, it's the only other SF light that I ever use.

Enjoy!

FlyinUte

Newly Enlightened
Are RCR123A LiFePo4 rechargeables adequate for use with the LE or Pro versions? I used them in my recently lost 6PX Pro without a problem, but wonder if the higher output will cause problems for these cells.

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are RCR123A LiFePo4 rechargeables adequate for use with the LE or Pro versions? I used them in my recently lost 6PX Pro without a problem, but wonder if the higher output will cause problems for these cells.

Flashlightguide has tested with LiFePO4 cells, they give very flat output but runtime is half of CR123.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

I suggest using 16650 2500mah.

tokaji

Newly Enlightened
I use the 15/600 Fury and E2L-A for general purpose. When I want to go to high mode, sometimes I can't do that, because of the batteries are already depleted from using the light always in low mode. Best way is to keep a separate high lumen light and an utility light.