• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SureFire P2X Fury Intellibeam w. Ledlenser tactical holster

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im selling my Fury Intellibeam incl. the original paperwork & accessories as well as the original receipt.
Im also including a tactical holster from Ledlenser (type B), which fits this light, as well as most other similarly sized lights very well. The clamp can be rotated into any position. Rubber rollers keep the light from scratching up. Belt width is adjustable.

The light was bought from the Fenix shop in 2020. Original price was about €250 (as can be seen on the receipt), the holsters value is at around €30. Roughly $290 all together at the current exchange rate.
Completely undamaged & fully functional. I hardly used it as I ended up not liking the interface as much as I thought I would. Since its just laying around its being sold.
Threads & o-rings will be freshly lubed with Nyogel 760 before shipping.

Price is $185 ($5 are added due to PayPal fees)
Free shipping to Germany or add international shipping (probably around $15-20 to most countries, Ill let you know).

PayPal F&F or G&S.
This Flashlight will also be listed on eBay de, whichever sells first receives the light.
Thank you.

IMG_5056.jpg
IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5059.jpg
IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg
IMG_5064.jpg

Latest posts