• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire Z2 Combatlight

ashman308

Newly Enlightened
Would like to sell, or possibly trade for something Malkoff, my Z2 Combatlight. Bought originally over 20 years, never carried it that much at all, decided to pass this along to someone who will appreciate it more than I do. Has a Malkoff M61L drop in, not the original incandescent...but I also have a Surefire P60L that I used for a while that will also include. Asking $160 shipped in the CONUS, or would like to trade for a Malkoff light of some sort.
IMG_4398.jpeg
IMG_4400.jpeg

ashman308

Newly Enlightened
Before i forget asking so i'm in the clear here, this does NOT have its body bored?
It does not, all stock. Only thing missing is the lanyard ring, lost that years ago. I took a Quick Look at the Malkoff sire and the light I am interested in is out of stock at the moment. I will look again this evening, and shoot Gene an email to see if he might know when they will be back and let you know.

If we can make it work, I will be ok with the trade, but need to make sure Malkoff has something I am interested in first.

LRJ88

Enlightened
It does not, all stock. Only thing missing is the lanyard ring, lost that years ago. I took a Quick Look at the Malkoff sire and the light I am interested in is out of stock at the moment. I will look again this evening, and shoot Gene an email to see if he might know when they will be back and let you know.

If we can make it work, I will be ok with the trade, but need to make sure Malkoff has something I am interested in first.
Good, the bored ones make me rather worried they'll just up and break randomly. Please do check that, i'll be waiting.

ashman308

Newly Enlightened
Good, the bored ones make me rather worried they'll just up and break randomly. Please do check that, i'll be waiting.
So, Malkoff won't have the light I'm interested in for a few weeks. If no one else shows any interest here by then, I can reach back out to you and we can see if we can work a deal.