• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

T6vn - Favorite High Output Thrower

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. PDT = dedomed.

Thanks mad777. I only been in this forum for about 2 months. I do have tn36utvn. Tm16gtvn and k70vn are coming. T6vn looks very nice, and great quality. I need to add this monster t6vn. :)
Only 2 months; that explains it! You will receive your secret decoder ring after 3 months. Then you'll be all set!
;)

BTW, you have begun a stellar collection right out of the gate! Well done!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only 2 months; that explains it! You will receive your secret decoder ring after 3 months. Then you'll be all set!
;)

BTW, you have begun a stellar collection right out of the gate! Well done!

yes I start buying flashlight 3 months ago. I didn't know anything, so I watch YouTube videos. My first flashlight is pelican 7060. Olight m1x striker, tn36utvn, tm16gtvn, k70vn. I am also interested in t6vn, mm18vn and Fenix ( if they get newer model). I know you have mm18vn. How is the quality? Does it get very hot in turbo mode? Thanks

CUL8R

Enlightened
With Spec 1 @ Lumen: 6300/5800
Lux: 430K/400K
Max Throw: 1300m

I'm guessing SPEC 2 @ Lumen:7200/6800
Lux: 330K/300K
But no matter. I consider this more of an all purpose light and I want it to be warmer and throw a little more as I already have my dedicated flooders. I'm going with spec 1 this time.
Hey Vinh, I'm "stepping over" to Sky Lumen to order this one. Thought I'd try something new. :rolleyes:

Added - Order completed @ Sky Lumen.

Last edited:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
... I know you have mm18vn. How is the quality? Does it get very hot in turbo mode? Thanks

The MM18vn is my favorite flashlight because of the flexibility. It's two independently controlled flashlights; a flooder and a moderate thrower. You can have strong throw with weak flood, or vice versa, or just one or the other, or whatever. And at 7,000 lumens it takes a long time to get warm. I don't believe another light will ever surpass, it in my mind, for being both powerful and practical.

That being said, I have a T6vn on the way. :)

CUL8R

Enlightened
The MM18vn is my favorite flashlight because of the flexibility. It's two independently controlled flashlights; a flooder and a moderate thrower. You can have strong throw with weak flood, or vice versa, or just one or the other, or whatever. And at 7,000 lumens it takes a long time to get warm. I don't believe another light will ever surpass, it in my mind, for being both powerful and practical.

That being said, I have a T6vn on the way.
:)

After you receive your T6vn and get a chance to compare it with your MM18vn, I'd love to see your opinion of both. Highs, lows, etc.

Hutchoven

Newly Enlightened
Paid for through Skylumen!

Once I get it I'll be able to compare to a stock k70

lumentia

Enlightened
Seee this is why I keep on thinking you are my age or younger! So much youth and life! CHEERS!

Wouldn't it be nice if we can all get together and have a beer! All different ages and background united by light.

Agreed! I have a great place to use throwers, and wildlife to look at while doing so. This place gobbles up lux like crazy.... any of y'all are welcome if you can manage to make it to southern Colorado. There'll be plenty of beer too...

ven

Flashaholic
Stir the pot ven, stir the pot.

:nana: your going to get one, can tell, might as well cut the wait time down and do it now...........or you will be :crazy: with the extra wait time :laughing:

Yep i am no help at all...............:tinfoil:

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
:nana: your going to get one, can tell, might as well cut the weight time down and do it now...........or you will be :crazy: with the extra wait time :laughing:

Yep i am no help at all...............:tinfoil:
I DID just sell my m2xvn. Need to replace it haha

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. I will be getting a t6vn too. Can you write a quick review about t6vn. You can't go wrong with t6vn or k70vn.

DeeFff

Newly Enlightened
Tonight I charged up 4 high current batteries for my incoming T6vn. Getting excited!
"...incoming?" It shipped?

(asks the guy who ordered a few hours after you did and is checking email far too frequently for the "Vinh Nguyen has sent you a package" message.)

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
Received the "build" notification. It's not in the mail truck yet. (I wish).

You get build notification? Like in an email like when you get a shipping notification? Or did he just say he's started working on yours? Cause, I've never gotten one of those emails before, weird....