Taking a break from CPF.

fyrstormer

Banned
Since the status of my departure is apparently a topic of debate, I'll go ahead and say I'm checking in periodically because I have unfinished business. I'm keeping an eye on a pre-order purchase I placed months ago, people occasionally ping me here instead of CPFM to buy lube, and someone recently asked me for help with one of my Lunasol Centauri mods. When I get PM notifications in my email, it would be rude to ignore them, but I'm still minimizing my active participation and browsing around as I said I would.

Happy holidays everyone.

gunga

Flashaholic
You know, I may have to take a bit of a sabbatical (or at least major slow down too). I need to get a job and am expecting our first child soon.

Unfortunately I have a few reviews that are way past due. Will probably have to lurk a lot myself. Not sure how much useful info I can contribute as well.

Happy holidays!

Ragnar66

Enlightened
Since the status of my departure is apparently a topic of debate, I'll go ahead and say I'm checking in periodically because I have unfinished business. I'm keeping an eye on a pre-order purchase I placed months ago, people occasionally ping me here instead of CPFM to buy lube, and someone recently asked me for help with one of my Lunasol Centauri mods. When I get PM notifications in my email, it would be rude to ignore them, but I'm still minimizing my active participation and browsing around as I said I would.

Happy holidays everyone.

I would imagine It became a topic of debate only because it was posted......as a topic.........where people often debate?:D

Latest posts