Tattoos on opposite sex

Do you like tattoos on members of the opposite sex?

• Yes

Votes: 88 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.5%
  • Do not care one way or the other

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I put the proof about that picture in an Other place for content that does not belong on CPF.

And as a consolation prize for playing, here's one that requires no evidence whatsoever:
jessicaalba12.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
LOL, now THAT is for sure a woman! And I have to believe every man on this board can agree that she's gorgeous. :kiss:

Databyter

Enlightened
The Gal working out isn't too buff. She's just pumped up a bit, If she wasn't you wouldn't even notice more that a hard body.

She's pretty nice looking to me, and for a change the tattoos are surprisingly in sync with her look. Understated. The more feminine woman a few posts down with a small tatt, It takes away from her attractiveness to me. It says I did this because I comply with trends, and I'm trying to look cool. The body builder gal has at least a very unique look that does not take away from her sort of tough allure, and she probably is cool and doesn't give a darn what you think.

That being said, I do prefer more of a softer body, tattoos aside.

Last edited:

tattoo6.0

Newly Enlightened
Well i can say as a tattoo shop owner for the past 10 years ive seen lots of women get plenty of tattoos over that span, some looked better some looked worse. In my opinion it depends on the way the woman carries herself while tattooed whether or not she is attractive or not.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just illustrating that tattoos are a marginal quality at best when you evaluate a person, including for the people who specifically don't like tattoos.

But fair enough, here's some curves with just a modest shoulder tattoo for your evaluation (too early in the day for a pie, so just some light snacking for now):

applepie.jpg

I looked in the "other" and its definitely a man. SMH. Doctors who perform surgery like this should be....well you get my point. 20years from now you will need a birth certificate for authenticity. :mecry:

C.F.Burgess Battery

Newly Enlightened
LOL, now THAT is for sure a woman! And I have to believe every man on this board can agree that she's gorgeous. :kiss:

nah , she's not a red head ....

wonder if there is a connection between my fondness of red heads and having a battery with a "red head" stripe ????

I'll still pass on the tats , thank you ...

If they are "over the top" , I don't like them (although , they are interesting to gawk at ) ,

if they are discreet and "tasteful" , whats the point ?

Empath

Flashaholic
When this thread began, the concern was whether or not it might become a heated exchange of opinion. It did progress within a reasonable level of opinion.

The thread's revival has produced a different concern. Rather than bickering or heated exchange, and in spite of it's neutral title, it has become a critique of the female form, and now discussions of tell-tell signs of cross-dressing of even the scantily clad models.

It's now time to put the thread back to rest, and move the topic to the Underground. (The topic has overflowed to there already). Rather than attempt to maintain an unrestrained thread there, and a restricted thread here (although not very successfully), we'll shut this one down. Please continue the topic, and that which it has become in the Underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.