• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TB Titanium Quad Rebel *SOLD*

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Things such as this shouldn't be built...my fragile mind cannot handle such a monstrosity.:sick: (cuddles only Ti Torch closer)

Mayo

thom

Enlightened
donn,

Let me know if you'd like to arm (or thumb) wrestle for it :nana: I'd even do right handed (I'm a lefty) and I'd put up my whatever against it....

Mac,

SWEET light hope to see many more similar such ones :thumbsup:

thom

donn_

Flashaholic
I woke up, and found it wasn't a dream, so :paypal:

:thanks: Mac!

I looked up the insurance charge between your zip and mine, and included it in the payment.

WOOT! :party::party:

donn_

Flashaholic
So...I'm sitting here staring at this light, and it dawns on me the head looks suspiciously like a McGizmo McLux PR head.

I climbed into my box of bare aluminum flashlight parts, and found I already have a not-too-distant relative of this Mac/TB light:

002-48.jpg

It's a different tailcap, and the head only has one emitter, but it's close. :laughing:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outstanding light, it doesn't get any better than this! :bow:

Congrats, Donn, that's a special light!

Beautiful craftsmanship from Scott and Mac, as always!! :faint::thumbsup:

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Donn_, you must secretly be planning to open up a flashlight museum or something with the way you are buying up all these modified lights. :eek:oo:

It sure seems like if there's a sweet light for sale, more often then not, Donn_ is the buyer. :naughty:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TB Titanium Quad Rebel

I had expressed interest in the light before it was listed. :naughty:

Don needed some work done on a faulty switch on a light I built 1+ years ago. I mentioned the light to him so I felt somewhat obligated to give him first shot. I listed the light forgetting I told him about it which is why the 2nd post is what it is.

This is the last time I will ever explain myself. If this made some people unhappy I apologize.......get over it.

Mac