The 2009 SHOT Show Thread

RadarGreg

Enlightened
I've changed my hotel to the Parc as well so I can partake in the illumination merriment and nocturnal naughtiness. With less than two months to go, it seems like there is less information and details at this point than the last show. If it looks like the Surefire party isn't going to happen, maybe we could get a collective Fenix/Arc/etc. get together organized? I'd hate to have to hang out at the RealTree SS party and discuss the merits of mossyoak over shadypine.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Booked my flights today. Be heading down a few days early to take care of a few things. :D

PSM, be talkin at ya 'bout a few things... :grin2:

Steve-at-Springboard

Newly Enlightened
OK, its official, Springboard Engineering will be exhibiting again in booth #2086 at the SHOT Show. Will be representing a few companies as well as products I distribute directly. Details as they become available.

I have 100 of the VIP invitations on the way. Send me an SASE and I'll send back as many as you want.

send SASE to Steve Lamb
Springboard Engineering
6520 Platt Ave. #818
West Hills, CA 91307

Helping in the booth will be MrMom and ClimberKid and anyone else that wants to help.

More later, see you all there,

Steve

Awesome, Steve!! I will send one tomorrow. It will request three (for me, griff, and my brother-in-law). Thanks a million! Troy

OK, its official, Springboard Engineering will be exhibiting again in booth #2086 at the SHOT Show. Will be representing a few companies as well as products I distribute directly. Details as they become available.

I have 100 of the VIP invitations on the way. Send me an SASE and I'll send back as many as you want.

send SASE to Steve Lamb
Springboard Engineering
6520 Platt Ave. #818
West Hills, CA 91307

Helping in the booth will be MrMom and ClimberKid and anyone else that wants to help.

More later, see you all there,

Steve

Optik49

Enlightened
I'm sending an envelope for two invitations.

Thanks

Last edited:

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Well, I booked a flight last night...looks like I'm going.

I'll be coming in at 10:30pm on the 15th and leaving early on the 19th.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Original post is now up-to-date as is the participant list in post #2.

If anybody talks with PSM, have him look closely at the original post.

There's something there for him! :naughty:

Excellent work, seery! This is great - reunion weekend! There are a couple of missing names - hope they confirm: RPM and griff, to name a couple. Hope we have as many as last time in Orlando - that party was a freakin' blast!

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent work, seery! This is great - reunion weekend! There are a couple of missing names - hope they confirm: RPM and griff, to name a couple. Hope we have as many as last time in Orlando - that party was a freakin' blast!
Thanks. I'll add RPM and griff with a "?" until they officially confirm here at the SHOT party central thread!

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steve, I would like 3 passes for myself, MSax, and Milkyspit. I think we are traveling together. I need to confirm though. Thanks for doing this.:)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
If anybody talks with PSM, have him look closely at the original post.

I'll be happy to host an afterparty saturday night. :) BYOB!

Just booked my room @ the Parc!!! Finally! :rock:

Steve, thanks so much for your hospitality! Sending out a SASE to you tommorow for 3 invites, names are inthe envelope. :thanks:

Cant wait guys. Its gonna be great! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Xanteen

Newly Enlightened
Put me down. Got a room at the Parc. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Also- I have it from the source, the check-writing authority, himself. There will be no Surefire party this year.

I repeat. No Surefire party.

And after seeing just one photograph taken at the scene of the crime last year in Vegas I can understand why. Looked like an incredible party.

Two years ago at the Parc we didn't play cards, but we drank alot of beer - A LOT of beer :D and pretty much played with flashlights and grappling hooks, watched RPM create a CAD drawing of a new tailcap, and generally made alot of noise. :twothumbs The Parc was quite tolerant of our party atmosphere, devoting a wing of the complex to the flashaholic guys. We had a nice dark golf course upon which to shine the lights and see whose light was boss. Generally speaking, PSM won out in the big boy light department.