• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The JJRV Thrower, Only 3 for order

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The RJ Thrower ;-)

Earlier in this thread there was a statement that Richard (of mntelectronics) moved out of state. Hope Mntelectronics stays in business! A friend of mine ordered some batteries weeks ago and hasn't received anything. Also incognito on Emails.

Richard has emailed me back a couple times this week--about a year ago I had trouble with his responses --come to find out it was yahoo causing the problem

djburkes

Enlightened

I started to buy one of those for $120 on BLF, should have done it when I had the chance.

LumenTodd

Newly Enlightened

Richard is a good trustworthy man, I have met him in person and have done many transactions with MTElectrinics, never an issue. I would say that he is just busy, he will respond.

LumenTodd

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened

I talked to Richard just last night. If emails aren't getting through, try PM's from BLF. Possibly the emails are going to spam. He's swamped, but still plugging away. This little business he's got has probably well exceeded what he thought would happen and I don't think it was ever supposed to be full time, just part time, to help out others and expand the hobby. I wish him the very best, he's a good guy.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I started to buy one of those for $120 on BLF, should have done it when I had the chance.

Was this price for the host or complete light with electronics?

3 left for sale :)

Last edited:

djburkes

Enlightened

Was this price for the host or complete light with electronics?

3 left for sale :)

Complete light, one of the members over there was selling it, ended up selling for $120. The person that bought it got an excellent light at an extremely low price.

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened

When I offer them on BLF, mostly I sell them just at cost. I've tried selling them at cost+, but usually that doesn't get very far. I'm not a good sales person for sure. That's why I've never tried to make a business out of it. I stink at charging what they really are worth. I think your prices are very good, considering all the labor you put into them.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Yes u do have trouble charing what ur stuff are worth! Beyond generous! I a.m very proud to have a light made by you. I show it to all my guests and they love it.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really want this light so bad but i cant pay for it for like a month :( i already owe you money. Im trying to sell some vn lights i dont use now but there not selling.ill go price drop them a bit and bump them

Latest posts