The " Knurly" Trio

JMP

Enlightened
Very nice Mac! Any plans for grade 5 Ti? Also, what options are you offering with your new Tri modules? I'm real interested in one for these in a clipped version. Not sure of which metal.

Also, I assume these use 18350's ?

Thanks!

Wanna call dibs on a grade 5 clipped 90 CRI. :whistle:

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac i'll take backup on the grade 2 BB Titanium if you decide to sell..Thanks......Robert.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
6al-4v 26650 size!

P1060427-vi.jpg

JMP

Enlightened
I'll take the next grade 5 in 18350 size. With clip please!

Awesome work Mac. Now there's not much you can't do !

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one in Grade 2 Titanium (Bead Blasted). Grade 2 is absolutely horrid to machine :(

I just started palpitating.

I would be down with a Ti satin finish, clipped, High CRI 90, Tri-EDC Knurly if you get into that. I can only ask...

Was wondering a couple things about these lights...

What is the diameter? What is the length? Do you have a tail shot? What cells do they take (I assume 18350)? The body does not pinch down like the normal Tri's.

eala

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just started palpitating.

I would be down with a Ti satin finish, clipped, High CRI 90, Tri-EDC Knurly if you get into that. I can only ask...

Was wondering a couple things about these lights...

What is the diameter? What is the length? Do you have a tail shot? What cells do they take (I assume 18350)? The body does not pinch down like the normal Tri's.

eala

The tail end is exactly like the Tri or XM-L EDC. The body's do not pinch down as my knurling tool would not fit. The are exactly the same diameter and length as the the Tri-EDC .985 Diameter by 3.4" long and take 18350's.

Thanks Mac

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tail end is exactly like the Tri or XM-L EDC. The body's do not pinch down as my knurling tool would not fit. The are exactly the same diameter and length as the the Tri-EDC .985 Diameter by 3.4" long and take 18350's.

Thanks Mac

Does the extra material make them much heavier? Just curious.

eala

Mac,

Would you consider to part from the grade 2 Titanium knurly host with tri high cri led? If so could you add a Ti clip? And could you tell me a price shipped to E.U?

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only thing that bugs me about my tryouts of knurling Grade 5 Titanium is the spiral patern you can see in the 26650 body. Strange?

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Mac are you Taking orders for these now or just offering them as you try out different stuff? Any chance for a knurly in al with tri setup and 18650?? That would be awesome!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac,

My Brass Knurly arrived a few days ago :) I haven't had time to try it out yet, but I'm hoping this weekend :devil: The Knurling like everything else you do is Flawless!
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

p1060822y.jpg

Thanks
Todd