The longest throwing LED flashlight in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

black bolt

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if this question was ask previously, but what is the rating for this flashlight when it comes to water ?:thinking:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
How easy is it to swap the lens ? Is it push fit or do you have to select pre manufacture?
It is very easy to swap the lens out. With the head pointed to the ground you just unscrew the bezel, slide out the spacer and pull out the lens and replace. Thats it. It takes about 20-30 sec.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if this question was ask previously, but what is the rating for this flashlight when it comes to water ?:thinking:
I consider it water resistant. It is not to be used in water but would probably be fine in rain. The electronics are potted so you would not need to worry about that even if water got in.

BMF

Enlightened
Nice pics of the lens! How to clean those lens without scratching them?

ChrisDallas

Newly Enlightened
Mike hope all is well,

if we wanted to custom fit the light with the P7 pill just curious if it would produce further throw than the pill that comes with it & I know it would cost more, I'd be fine with that.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pics of the lens! How to clean those lens without scratching them?
Any normal lens cleaning solution should be fine. I use liquid hand or dish soap and a soft clean cotton cloth that is ever so slightly moist to dry it off as this seems to be the most safe way to do it. The two biggest things are. 1. Don't wipe with a dry cloth. 2 Use a clean cotton cloth. If you have something specific you want to use on it I may be able to give you an idea if it would be ok or not but I have not done any long term studies on all the different chemicals that would be perfectly safe. Rubbing alcohol, and Windex both seem to work ok without damaging the plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.