The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

Wimmer21 quilting school. His side business to buy flashlights.
host images

My gosh I can't believe how old I'm looking. If my hair were any longer I'd be bulbmogul.
bulbmogul_100x100.jpg

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's pumping out 3600 lumens so bound to step down quick. What host/bezel are you using? Maybe consider a cooley host?

Yeah I just bought a Cryos for one of my drop ins. It'll help with heat dissipation and should allow the light to pump out more lumens!

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yah - my CQVN is stepping down now that it has driver vn3
I'm gonna have to program it to not step down if possible.
Haven't had to use it much lately on max but will be back to regular night rides when daylight savings is over ....
I HATE stepdowns.....:(

ven

Flashaholic

Yah - my CQVN is stepping down now that it has driver vn3
I'm gonna have to program it to not step down if possible.
Haven't had to use it much lately on max but will be back to regular night rides when daylight savings is over ....
I HATE stepdowns.....:(

Right at the top, default is 140F

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Right at the top, default is 140F

Yep - hadn't looked for the page yet thanks ;)

Was surprising when it stepped down on me so quick after I got it back w the new driver.
I must have had it switched off on my dvn2

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Lounge

Damn sunwayman v11RVn is cute...

I have it. Awesome light. Magnetic twisty dial is smooth and light ramping is very gradual and accurate. It's been taking my usual edc HDS twisty place recently. I believe I got spec 2 and it's a nice tint.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have it. Awesome light. Magnetic twisty dial is smooth and light ramping is very gradual and accurate. It's been taking my usual edc HDS twisty place recently. I believe I got spec 2 and it's a nice tint.

Nice! I tried to buy one from a member but failed. I really like the M25C Ti that I bought from Vinh though, and I think they're fairly similar.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh should still have these. Real nice package. If I didn't have HDS which is larger and lower output but bulletproof, I'd edc this one for sure!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which battery r u using on v11rvn?? 16340 ? Or 14500 with AA extender?? Can u use both cells on this light? Thanks

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes 16340 imr efest cells visually brighter than cr123 I tried for the hell of it. Don't know of AA extender and not interested in it either as it would ruin the form factor imo.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes 16340 imr efest cells visually brighter than cr123 I tried for the hell of it. Don't know of AA extender and not interested in it either as it would ruin the form factor imo.

I think it look better with AA extender..

ven

Flashaholic

Not got a drivervn3 with me, but presume 10 presses followed by another 10 to get into temps. Is F1 -flash one and so on ? If so I presume you click it off at that desired flash/temp or just turn it off altogether and go off the hand temp.

Will try when I get home which will be a while ,unless somwone else has tried/knows.

Last edited:

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll try it when I get back from Darwin Lakes & Evolution Valley ;)
Posting from my tent in Mammoth hehheh
*luvCPF*

ven

Flashaholic

Awesome vinh! mom is so cool!!!.............even the cat is boxed ready to go :laughing: That has to be the best front room ever:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts