The lounge 2104 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revilo951

Newly Enlightened
Re: what is Vinh's ultimate "WOW!" light?

K40Mvn has an interesting WOW factor IMHO.

Turn it up 3 levels - Wow, that's pretty bright!

Next 3 levels... Kinda makes their jaw drop a little! :drool: :party:

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened

I have over 40 Vinh lights and the top 2 I would say are the E05SS and the D25c2. I have both X60 and a light of that size you expect it to be bright. Every time someone sees the 2 I mentioned they are totally impressed. Now if only the x60's could live up to their size I would be impressed. Next would be the MM15 for sheer brightness to size ratio again.

Forgive me, but I am new to this flashlight world and have no experience with a Vinh light. I have been looking for a 16340 light for my gf, something she won't mind carrying with here do to the small size. Well the D25c is most impressive upgraded the way it is. My question for you is, how do you like that light, do you think it would be a good EDC worth a few extra bucks? Im assuming of course, I will be able to purchase one somehow. Anyways, all of the lights look VERY impressive. Im concerned that this may be my addiction within an addiction once I get one of these lil buggers.

thenorway

Enlightened

Forgive me, but I am new to this flashlight world and have no experience with a Vinh light. I have been looking for a 16340 light for my gf, something she won't mind carrying with here do to the small size. Well the D25c is most impressive upgraded the way it is. My question for you is, how do you like that light, do you think it would be a good EDC worth a few extra bucks? Im assuming of course, I will be able to purchase one somehow. Anyways, all of the lights look VERY impressive. Im concerned that this may be my addiction within an addiction once I get one of these lil buggers.

I honestly love this little light. I carry it constantly when I have other options because of amount of light per size. You will not be disappointed, I have three, I just could not resist every time a new better version came out.
I EDC the newest Version 3. That UI is much better and I need to have my other lights updated to the new driver.

stevo250

Newly Enlightened
Re: The V54 Lounge.

Canada customs is sure scrutinizing my K40Mvn. It was presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review then sent for 'further processing' 4 days ago. I really hope it makes it to me. :sweat:

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you

I'm gonna go read only mode for a bit guys.
Take care.
Ty

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Not to be talking SH*T but some of these name brand lights are very poorly assembled. The parts are great but the assembly can be very poor.

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened

I honestly love this little light. I carry it constantly when I have other options because of amount of light per size. You will not be disappointed, I have three, I just could not resist every time a new better version came out.
I EDC the newest Version 3. That UI is much better and I need to have my other lights updated to the new driver.

good to know,thank you. May have to get two of em'

shrick

Newly Enlightened

+1 +1

Samlittle

Enlightened

Is there a way to hold the image of the beam shots in your series Vinh?

When you show a row of beam shots like in the 6X thread - I want to be able to stop or slow down the transition from one light example to the other. Possible?

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is there a way to hold the image of the beam shots in your series Vinh?

When you show a row of beam shots like in the 6X thread - I want to be able to stop or slow down the transition from one light example to the other. Possible?
I think the answer is no but I too often want to do that. I really like the pics that are "mouse over" so it shows one pic when your mouse is on the photo, and the other pic when your mouse is elsewhere. Problem is Vinh usually shows 4 or more pics in one gif so I don't know that that's viable for him.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]So far it will be at least a day[/FONT] late. i bet i don't get it until mid of next week s200c2vn v2 xpg2 pdtc
of course the light im most excited about takes forever to get here

Tracking Number: 9400111899561662531700
empty.png
[h=2]in-transit[/h]

• Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, December 11, 2014

[h=3]Product & Tracking Information[/h][h=4]Postal Product:[/h]
  • First-Class Package Service

[h=4]Features:[/h]
    • USPS Tracking™

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
KENT, WA 98032
Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in KENT, WA 98032 on December 9, 2014 at 4:18 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 8, 2014 , 6:57 pm
Departed Post Office
SEATTLE, WA 98198
December 8, 2014 , 12:33 pm
Picked Up
SEATTLE, WA 98198

Status
Not open for further replies.