The Next Light You're Saving Up For....

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
None right now, like I posted a few months back, as far as I can tell, I am done, at least until something gets lost/broken/worn out and has to be replaced.

But that doesnt mean I cannot look and keep up with things :).

Sable

Enlightened
I'm pretty much saving for the next thing from the LumenCraft guys. I was too broke to grab a GatLight V3 (to my everlasting chagrin, I'm sure), but am eagerly looking forward to their next project, whatever it is.

If Don ever does another run of XR-19Cs, I'll have to grab one of those, too. Yeesh, this hobby's almost as expensive as photography!

Rogerg

Newly Enlightened
I have early HDS ( very dependable ), Fenix L2D very practical for vehicle, Matterhorn SS and LiteFlux LF2 w/homemade hat/belt clip for everyday carry. I really have all I need but would like to get the new LF5 someday.

Ozniot

Newly Enlightened
I'm waiting for SF to come out with a Cree version of either the L2 or the L4. Don't have anything floody in the two 123a format. I'd probably have gone for P3D with orange reflector, but it looks butt-ugly and I already have too many slippery flashlights.

M.TEX

Enlightened
After my TUX Gat V3 anything from Lumencraft is a BONUS ! Walter and Kyle are the Best !

Please don't take too long to let us know about you next project..
M.TEX

flash_bang

Enlightened
ok, I've pretty much decided, I think I'll go fer an E2L, and/or a Premium Plus BOG drop in for my G2, maybe the Z32 as well.
Thanks,
Flash

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
New Arc LS and the next HDS light are "must haves" for me.

I need a decent little headlamp as well...the "Zebralight" really appeals to me, I may get one at the end of the month.

I'm also going to look into some big, high output flashlights next year...maybe a HID of some sort.

This never ends does it? :)

CFU

KeeperSD

Enlightened
someone else has already mentioned it, but for me its the Wolf Eyes Boxer 24W as well. Not sure if it is a smart move since everytime i buy a new light my old ones seem dull in comparison.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
someone else has already mentioned it, but for me its the Wolf Eyes Boxer 24W as well. Not sure if it is a smart move since everytime i buy a new light my old ones seem dull in comparison.

I know how you feel, I am working my way through the LF EO series of lamps, got the EO-4 then the EO-9, EO-9L and now I am waiting for the EO-13.....not sure what will be the next step, I don't really want a HID, I have no use for this type of light......maybe an EO-18?

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
A McG Lunasol and the new Zebralight H50 two posts above:twothumbs.

KeeperSD

Enlightened
I know how you feel, I am working my way through the LF EO series of lamps, got the EO-4 then the EO-9, EO-9L and now I am waiting for the EO-13.....not sure what will be the next step, I don't really want a HID, I have no use for this type of light......maybe an EO-18?

You certainly won't be disappointed by the EO13 :eek:oo: I have no real use for a HID either (not that i have come up with yet anyway), but then i have no real use for all of the 6 lights i own either :D

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
i was thinking of saving up for a new wallet, instead of another light, this suckers empty.
then i saw the 20Watt led, and i couldnt take it anymore.

AvroArrow

Enlightened
A McG Lunasol and the new Zebralight H50 two posts above:twothumbs.

^ Exactly what he said. Although... up until now, the most expensive stock light that I've bought hasn't exceeded $135 yet... the LunaSol will definitely set a new record for me... IF I can afford whatever these are going to go for and IF I can catch a wave of them. I really hope McGizmo will make a cheaper Aluminum/HA3 version. Titanium is beautiful and all... but man do those Ti lights cost a bundle.

Beer

Enlightened
a AI Illuminator or N30 or a SF of some sort, I have yet to test the SF waters. Maybe an A2.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
a AI Illuminator or N30 or a SF of some sort, I have yet to test the SF waters. Maybe an A2.

A good choice.

I can definitely recommend an L4. Nothing like it out there.:twothumbs

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say an HID is low on my list, but I do want one sometime, and the that N30 looks really sweet. nice carry shape and package, not huge or too small. VDG