The Official Atwood collectors thread.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a picture of a first generation Keyton, one of Peter's earliest designs.

IMG_0143.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nbp

Monocrom

Flashaholic
True.... Still have my Atwood Pest.
Intentionally didn't get into collecting them back in the day.
Didn't want to go bankrupt. 💵

nbp

Flashaholic
I think I first fell in love with his designs after seeing them in some pocket dump photos early in my CPF days. Got my first one circa 2011. I think I got to about 8 tools and and some beads. My old photos in this thread are broken but maybe I can find and repost them. I sold a couple tools and beads I wasn't using much and kept about 4 for the past few years.

This week I lost a beloved steel Keyton on a trip to the northwoods of Wisconsin to do some ice fishing. I am hopeful someone will find it in the cabin and return it to me but who knows. So I am in emails with Peter to get another Keyton. That got me looking at the blog and this thread again for the first time in a while and I admit I am reigniting the itch! I still think they are some of the coolest pocket tools available and he really spawed an entire industry of similar items. I might end up with a few more tools in the near future if I come a across them at reasonable prices, as I am feeling Shoppy. 😃

nbp

Flashaholic
That prybar is awesome troutpool!

I was able to get a couple of new tools from Peter after my mishap up north. He is the best.
x7qIJEZl.jpg

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for posting that picture, nbp. I was wondering what you would get to replace your lost tool. They look good! And, yes, Peter is a very pleasant person to do business with, in every way.