The Official Zebralight Thread .

Bob_McBob

Enlightened
I'm seeing a 6300K CW option. Does that mean the W tints are gone?

My only experience with ZL is about a month with a SC64c. Would the H32 be able to be programmed to single click to Low? It looks like to get to Low you have to press-and-hold (then release before it cycles to Med).

This is the neutral white version: http://zebralight.com/H32w-CR123-Headlamp-Neutral-White_p_242.html

The H32 is a previous generation Zebralight model, so it only has the "G5" programming of current models. You can program the lower level on each mode, but you can't do stuff like single click to low.

Bob_McBob

Enlightened
Woah! Just ordered a H32W. I've been wanting one of these for a backpacking light for quite a while, glad to see they're making them again.

They aren't making them again, it looks like they just found some random old stock to put up for sale. There are only four of the H32w and one of the H32 in stock. The stock level went down by one with your order. If anyone wants one of these they should grab it now, because this is probably the last new in box inventory in the world.

Mr. LED

Enlightened
I just got another SC64w HI, and the pogo pins are replaced with some other type of small pins, I think it was already posted on this thread. What I found out is that any flat top cells that were dented by other pogo pins will not make contact with the new pins. Bummer.

Also, the moonlight is lower (I guess 0.03 lm), finally they brought it back, as the 0.07 lumen is too high for me. The texture of the anodizing is rougher, but probably batch variations. I have anodizing in all kinds of shades and textures from Zebralight. The cardboard box is also smaller, almost half the size now.

parang

Newly Enlightened
Hi parang,
Zebralight.com will only accept orders from USA customers now. I forgot what other vendor ships to additional countries.

Thanks. Yes, I'm in Europe. I was just surprised that it won't even load outside of the US..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ill post it here to my zebra light aa light is a lot dimmer if i use energizer l91 cells. kind of bumming me out since the cells cost me so much