The Official Zebralight Thread .

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
darkness, both on L1

older on left, newer on r

seem about the same to me?!?

will leave them in position, and turned on until i see a difference.

IMG_7739.jpeg

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
darkness, both on L1

older on left, newer on r

seem about the same to me?!?

will leave them in position, and turned on until i see a difference.

View attachment 33924
Well, the older style is flickering.

At L1 one lumen for either…

Older is rated for four days, and newer is rated for five and a half days.

Therefore the newer unit wins!!!

NPL

Enlightened
I just experienced the same issue on my sc5c. I swapped out my old eneloop pro with a regular white eneloop and problem went away.

radellaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
After using the (deep breath) SC600w Mk IV Plus Hi... for a while, it is a winner. It's more or less the beam of the plain SC600, minus the cree rainbow and much higher maximum brightness. The regular Hi was a bit spot-y for me, and the plain Plus was both a bit floody (fine, tho) and had way too much of a yellow-green transition zone. I'm not sure it was any worse than the straight SC600 in that respect, though.
I wanted a floodier "HI". Got it. Also my Hi is a Mk III, so, bonus there as well as the ton of extra lumens.
My SC600w may be a Mk II, if they were Mk-ing them at that time. I also have the one even older than that, with the totally different shape (longer, bigger head). Got that one repaired as the button was getting dodgy. I still love that light. Very comfy in the hand.

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
Well, unfortunate I seem to have an issue with my sc5c mkii le. No mode seems to activate with any consistency. At first I was having issues getting h1 to work at full brightness. I tried four batteries and it wouldn't get brighter than low medium. But would still cycle LMH just at reduced power. Eventually is just ramped itself to full power. Now I can't get it to go to low. I've tried in g5 and g6. If I do double taps to get a different sublevel it just flickers and doesn't work right. I'm not sure what's happening here. But it ain't right. First zebralight issue I've had. This one's gotta go back.
Forgot to update that zebralight took care of me with no issues or hassles and my replacement seems to be working just fine. Everyone has flukes, zebralight makes it right.

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
how they made it right would be my question...
I messaged them from the "contact us" page and gave them a description of what was happening, then asked them what I should do. They asked for my order number. I sent that. They gave me an rma number and a po box to send it to. I sent it with a note of my order number and that I wanted a replacement. I did have to pay shipping but it was a few dollars. Off it went, and then a while later a new one arrived.

SYZYGY

Enlightened
huh. i wonder if the key is asking for a replacement. i've heard their repairs take a long time.

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
I think it depends because it was still within the 30 day return window. It was a brand new light that didn't work right almost immediately. Idk what time it would have taken them should it have been outside of that window or been an older model. I've never had an issue with my older models.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it a safe bet that the new SC53c LE they will be releasing will look the same but have the LH351D like the H53c LE has? How do folks like the LH351D led by the way? Thinking of grabbing one when they're released.