• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The S27 PD...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
NO there are five in existence, I know this because I just picked one up from the MAN. :twothumbs

Good for you, I was just going by the original sales thread where he stated that there only four of these made. Now that there five, mine doesn't feel so special anymore...:mecry::nana:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
For a point of clarification, Yota's light is in a sub class all of its own. It has some interesting cosmetic uniqueness to it. :eek: It was so "special" that I held it back from the offering here on CPF. In form and function, it is akin to the other four. In looks and skin tone, it is different.

paulr

Flashaholic
These lights are of course beautiful either way, but I like the experimental version with the barely visible crenellation better. Crenellation has always looked too faux-tactical for my tastes.

Yota

Newly Enlightened
For a point of clarification, Yota's light is in a sub class all of its own. It has some interesting cosmetic uniqueness to it. :eek: It was so "special" that I held it back from the offering here on CPF. In form and function, it is akin to the other four. In looks and skin tone, it is different.

McGizmo,

What's with the :eek: Face? I love the light even more because it's different than all the rest. When I have more time I will try to post up some pics.

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
My parts came in today from modmag's exotic coating GB. I really like the way that my PD body and clip came out, it really gives my aluminum S27 PD a stealthy look...:devil:

2105.jpg

Last edited:

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
TXTroubleMaker, can you please resize your pictures to 800x800 or smaller?

TIA!

Modamag always does great work. Which coating is that?