ThruNite going under?

DPRoberts

Newly Enlightened
On another note, Thrunite just introduced a new version of their T10 flashlight (as someone just pointed out over on Selfbuilt's T10 review thread). The new version is an "XP-L V6" instead of an XP-L, and puts out 252 lumens instead of 208. So, they are still putting out new products.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Within the last few months I purchased a Mini TN30 - a 4 * 18650 "beercan" triple emitter that puts out 3200 Lumen or so on sale for something like $89.

I have big hands that just barely fit into size 2XL work gloves that I have to searchout on Amazon (I can't find 3XL gloves).

In any event, the Mini TN30 is my brightest lite at the moment and is more convenient than most of my lights in the 2500 lumen range. My only gripe with the light is with its subpar head-to-body threading that is difficult to engage and grinds a lot even with adequate lubrication.

MX421

Enlightened
Good lookin' out.

I attached a screenshot for those whose computers won't go to facebook because at work you're looking at cpf on your work computer instead of working...
Just joshin' folks.

They just modified the firewall at my work and i CAN get to facebook, but can't see your screenshot...go figure :shakehead

Yeah, I do this while my colleagues take their smoke break...lol

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ at my work they email us "for security reasons your password has expired"...yeah, like I can see that now...THAT MY PASSWORD EXPIRED PREMATURELY SO I CANNOT CHECK MY EMAILS!!!

Or my favorite...
The required training course on you tube only to be notified "you do not have previledges to view this page".lol

Gotta love corparate thinking.

Anyhow...glad Thrunite is doing ok.

Last edited: