TI-ny SPY accessory ::: Ti Opening Bead ::: RUN #5 ::: CLOSED!

SK1044

Newly Enlightened
Mine arrived yesterday, thanks to John and Scott for making this happen!

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine arrived in Macau and pictures don't do it justice. TB really did a great job on these considering how small they are

jal

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

wondering if anyone has a spare they want to part with, or if there's another run being considered.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Hi all,

wondering if anyone has a spare they want to part with, or if there's another run being considered.

Sorry, no spares, and unless we get a lot of people interested, there aren't any plans for another run. :( Good luck!

jal

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update.

Just so I can properly calibrate my expectations, roughly how many people constitute "a lot" for these purposes?

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Thanks for the update.

Just so I can properly calibrate my expectations, roughly how many people constitute "a lot" for these purposes?

Hi Jal, we're looking at a minimum of around 24. I'd go as low as 20 if we could dig up enough interest, but with Dave's awesome new twist cap design, I'm not sure how much more interest there will be in these beads!

:candle: john

thenikjones

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jal, we're looking at a minimum of around 24. I'd go as low as 20 if we could dig up enough interest, but with Dave's awesome new twist cap design, I'm not sure how much more interest there will be in these beads!

:candle: john

I'd be interested, bought my 007 8 months ago so way too early to contemplate an upgrade to the latest version!

By interested I mean I would certainly buy one.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those looking may want to post in the WTB section of the forum. There is bound to be someone willing to release it back in the wild. Good luck y'all.