• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TiFli sales and sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LED BriCK

Enlightened
:green::green::green::green::green:...as long as I need to.....:green::green:....I'm...in.......:green::green::green::green::rock::green::green::D:green::green::green:

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,

It's not dead, more like hibernating. I'm trying to find a shop who could turn the bodies out fo me, that would mean increased availability and possibly a lower price. Don't go all crazy just yet but there is hope;)

~Chip
Any luck with this ? I'd still like to purchase one or two of these if there's any chance at all.

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: Good news and bad news...

Those anodized ones look awesome. Serious question though. Is this *really* still live and in the works?

Last edited:

spongefile

Newly Enlightened

Hi, I'd love to buy a polished, recessed one of these. Are they still available?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure why this thread is allowed to stay afloat, the OP hasn't posted in it since 09-28-2010, 08:02 AM.

HKJ

Flashaholic

Did these ever make it to production?

They where never really produced, it was just a guy making a few in his garage.
I got one of them:

DSC_4487.jpg

DM51

Flashaholic

Not sure why this thread is allowed to stay afloat, the OP hasn't posted in it since 09-28-2010, 08:02 AM.
The OP (wvaltakis2) appears to have abandoned the thread, so we'll close it to avoid further disappointment. If he would like it re-opened, he may PM a member of CPF staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.