Time for the June Monthly GiveAway!

LEDad

Newly Enlightened
Yes I would like that flashlight and thank you for the opportunity.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to the winner and Thank you for another great GAW!

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
I received my new Fenix LD12 flashlight in today's mail. Thanks you for your generosity and running the monthly give away.

The LD12 is another well thought out and well made flashlight. My first high end flashlight was a P3D and my wife I is still using her P2D light which she keeps in her purse. Great lights, great service and support. What more can you ask for.

Thank you again,

Bob

O.s.k

Newly Enlightened
I received my new flashlight in my Friday mail! I use it on my work three days now (nightwatcher in a small Village Hotel), and it is great flashlight with great overall build quality! Thanks fenix!!!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Great to hear!! Glad it is living up to what you expected.

I received my new flashlight in my Friday mail! I use it on my work three days now (nightwatcher in a small Village Hotel), and it is great flashlight with great overall build quality! Thanks fenix!!!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Great! Thank you for the report, Bob. We appreciate your being a part of our CPF group.

I received my new Fenix LD12 flashlight in today's mail. Thanks you for your generosity and running the monthly give away.

The LD12 is another well thought out and well made flashlight. My first high end flashlight was a P3D and my wife I is still using her P2D light which she keeps in her purse. Great lights, great service and support. What more can you ask for.

Thank you again,

Bob