• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aeon Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
He hasn't posted on CPF since July. Does anyone here know him personally? Might wanna call and check on him. He certainly never struck me as being dishonest so it's strange that he would leave me hangin' to the tune of $440 like this. :broke:

I PM'd him today. So that's email, forum, and PM I've tried. I don't know what else to do. :confused:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
For what it's worth I sent Enrique an email back in November and received a response Nov. 4th. He was going to check on something for me and let me know but after that I never heard back.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm happy to report that I received a refund from Enrique today...and more importantly, we know he's still alive! :thumbsup: I hope we'll be seeing more of him.

Thanks Enrique! :cool:

fyrstormer

Banned
Not an ideal resolution, but at least an equitable one.

Does anyone else have any outstanding concerns about the sale of these lights? If not, perhaps it's finally time to close this thread.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I got an e-mail today with a heads up to post an update here. I am, in fact, still alive, just very busy, and haven't checked the forums here in the last several months - basically since I finished the last batch of Aeons, which were all shipped out a good long while ago.

To set the record straight regarding Colonel Sanders - he was, in fact, shipped a light and provided a tracking number for it, and asked to follow up with his post office and get back to me with what they said about non-delivery on July 10th. I followed up with an e-mail on July 12th, and again on July 28th asking what his local post office had said, to no response. The next e-mail I received from him was in December while I was away for the holidays and apparently missed (sorry!), and another on 2/3, which was followed with a refund on 2/6.

I want to be clear that what happens with the post office is something I have no control over. In this particular case a refund was issued in good faith, at my expense, despite not having heard about this issue again for over five months and despite timely follow up e-mails trying to resolve the matter when it originally occured. :shrug: In any case, I am, of course, sorry for the trouble with the post office, and having missed the e-mail in December.

I do not expect I will be active on the forums for the foreseeable future thanks to a pretty packed schedule. If you need to get in touch with me I can be reached at [email protected], but please be aware that it will sometimes take me a few days to respond, but I do try to respond to all inquiries.

All the best,

Enrique

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enrique is quite right, I did take a very long time to get back him and that's totally on me. I was very busy with business and out of the hobby for awhile so flashlights were on the back burner. It wasn't until December that I really even gave it any thought again. I don't recall ignoring any emails from him but it's totally possible that I missed a couple somehow. In fact, my local internet/email provider was swapping over to Gmail sometime around then and I lost many of my old emails. (EDIT: I see now that I lost all mail between 7-7-12 and 6-24-13)

Long story short...He shipped the light, it made it to Austin, TX and then went :poof: There was no further tracking after that. :confused: That's the first and only time that's ever happened to me.

But in the end Enrique made it right by me so there are absolutely no hard feelings so far as I'm concerned. Heck, if he does another round one day I'll probably by give it another shot. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still any chance that you might be able to inquire with the post office? Maybe it fell off the sorter, maybe it is still there in Austin?

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
moshow, they couldn't tell me anything way back then but if I still had the tracking number I'd be glad to check. However, I imagine that it's in somebody's pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.