• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Backup - SOLD OUT (For Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlight Enthusiast
down for one put me on the list please

DeanJ

Newly Enlightened
276 and trechlin I have you on the list.

Thanks,

Dean

roga

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dean,
I just received my Titanium Backup. It is very well made and I like it a lot :thumbsup:.
Thanks,
Roland

DeanJ

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dean,
I just received my Titanium Backup. It is very well made and I like it a lot :thumbsup:.
Thanks,
Roland

Thats good news, it made it there in 8 days! I am glad you like it.

ronson5 I have you on the list.

AndyTiedye, the only way for me not to forget that you are interested is to add you to my waiting list. If/when you get an email from me asking if you still want one, you can at that time, decide if you actually ever did. :)

helios

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dean,

I received mine yesterday. Great little lighter. I really like the subdued look of the tumbled titanium. Gives it a military/law enforcement air about it. Thanks again!

Gordon

DeanJ

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dean,

I received mine yesterday. Great little lighter. I really like the subdued look of the tumbled titanium. Gives it a military/law enforcement air about it. Thanks again!

Gordon

Gordon,

I am glad to hear that you like it. I tumbled that one by itself as an experiment. I liked the way it looked, when I tried to do my own, the tumbler came apart. So, I hope to get it fixed/replaced, but in the mean time, you have a one of a kind.

:)

Thanks for your support,

Dean

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump! Any update on these? Any chance of a BB finish for some of them?

DeanJ

Newly Enlightened
Bump! Any update on these? Any chance of a BB finish for some of them?

Sorry for the delay of game. I will be in Argentina (not home in the United States) for a couple more weeks.

I made one with a tumbled finish. I thought it looked pretty cool. I would not have let it out of my clutches if I had known the tumbler was going to vibrate itself to pieces. Hopefully, when I get home I can track down a tumbler locally (to make service easier). If I find one, the next batch will have 'tumbled' as an option.

But all this has to wait until I get home.

Thanks for still being interested.

KingSmono

Enlightened
Sorry for the delay of game. I will be in Argentina (not home in the United States) for a couple more weeks.

I made one with a tumbled finish. I thought it looked pretty cool. I would not have let it out of my clutches if I had known the tumbler was going to vibrate itself to pieces. Hopefully, when I get home I can track down a tumbler locally (to make service easier). If I find one, the next batch will have 'tumbled' as an option.

But all this has to wait until I get home.

Thanks for still being interested.

If you're keeping a list of some sorts for the next run, please add my name to it. :)

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
D: Drop me on the list if you make a BB or tumbled dark finish.

Do you think there is enough room in these to store a couple hundred dollar bills?

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
D: Drop me on the list if you make a BB or tumbled dark finish.

Do you think there is enough room in these to store a couple hundred dollar bills?

+1....:cool:
Any finish is great....:twothumbs

Thanks..!

Status
Not open for further replies.