• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Draco for sale

loveit

Enlightened
SOLD-- this one is off to its new home. Thanks CPF!

Well, I have had this back for a year, and it just isn't getting much use, and I am in need of money. (The only trade I'd consider is for a Drake, but I really do need the money, not another light).

Here is some background: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...raco-light-engine-stuck-help!&highlight=draco

I never thought I'd sell, but I need to. I have only used this two or three times since getting it back and the photos in the link are better than any I can take. The LED seems really yellow, but it works great. I'd like to get $320 plus shipping and would prefer to keep the sale in the USA. If the price is too much, let me know. I could take Paypal or a USPS money order. I don't have any specifics for it, but there were many Draco threads you can research. It will come with two rechargeable batteries and the charger. I can't seem to find the spacer, but I will keep looking. I do have a spare O ring that will also be included. This hasn't been the perfect light, so please know I am selling it as it is.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited:

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
Hi there, is this one coated? Also, does it have a tritium vial in the tail or a place to be filled with glow epoxy? Thanks!

Edit: I see from the link that it appears be AlTiN coated and have a icy blue tail trit...

Last edited:

loveit

Enlightened
It is coated with a dark grey coating (but I don't think it is the darkest one). It does have new tritium in the tail, which can be seen in the background link-- it was replaced and looks much better than the original!

*******I thought these were highly sought after. I'm open to reasonable offers.*******

Last edited:

loveit

Enlightened
How about $300? From what I read, these seem to be hard to find. I would rather sell it here, but tomorrow I will also post on a few other forums.

BriteLite2

Enlightened
It is a great classic light and the work you had done makes it even better.

Don't get discouraged by the seemingly lack of interest here. Things move slow on CPF It seems especially on the high end customs

MMMor

Newly Enlightened
i have that light,it's awesome ...
i don't think i will sell mine,not so much were made,so it's a no go for me,who ever buy that,will be very happy :)