• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Ra Clicky pocketclips for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received the custom clip and screws, the workmanship & design are surperb....thanks Chip!!

skfurr

Newly Enlightened
Chip,

I'm still waiting on my original clip for my Ti Ra Clicky. :poke:

I also would like to get a couple of additional clips.

So one bezel down clip and screws for the Ti Ra Clicky in plain titanium to match the light. ($$$ included in what I paid Henry I believe.)
One up/down clip and screws for the Ti Ra Clicky in plain titanium to match the light. (I owe you for this set.)
One up/down clip and screws for the standard Ra Clicky in black ano to match the standary clicky (I owe you for this set.)

Can you advise if I just got missed or if you're running behind?

Send PP request to skfurr -at- us.ibm.com and I'll get you paid asap.

Thanks,

Stephen

Last edited:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Chip,

I'm still waiting on my original clip for my Ti Ra Clicky. :poke:

I also would like to get a couple of additional clips.

So one bezel down clip and screws for the Ti Ra Clicky in plain titanium to match the light. ($$$ included in what I paid Henry I believe.)
One up/down clip and screws for the Ti Ra Clicky in plain titanium to match the light. (I owe you for this set.)
One up/down clip and screws for the standard Ra Clicky in black ano to match the standary clicky (I owe you for this set.)

Can you advise if I just got missed or if you're running behind?

Send PP request to skfurr -at- us.ibm.com and I'll get you paid asap.

Thanks,

Stephen

Sorry about the delay on Henry's custom clips, I've been working my way down his last as it was given to me. With all the extras people have been getting I'm almost out of the first 50 I had made and have ordered another batch. Your name is currently second on the list of people to contact so just hang in a little longer;) This whole thing kinda took me by surprise, but when Henry asks for help how can an HDS lover say no? I've put a major rush on the whole project to get it done this fast:poke:

On the standard clicky clip, black isn't an option for Ti anodizing. The darkest I can do is dark blue.

~Chip

skfurr

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about the delay on Henry's custom clips, I've been working my way down his last as it was given to me. With all the extras people have been getting I'm almost out of the first 50 I had made and have ordered another batch. Your name is currently second on the list of people to contact so just hang in a little longer;) This whole thing kinda took me by surprise, but when Henry asks for help how can an HDS lover say no? I've put a major rush on the whole project to get it done this fast:poke:

On the standard clicky clip, black isn't an option for Ti anodizing. The darkest I can do is dark blue.

~Chip

That's cool, then just leave the standard Ra Clicky up/down clip in plain titanium, no ano.

The only reason for the pokey stick is that I've had this beautiful Ti Ra Clicky for over a month, but I don't dare carry it without a proper clip. And I can't show it off with empty screw holes exposed. So it just sits on my office desk waiting for it's turn to illuminate something dark... :)

I figured I'm 90% sure that bezel down is how I'll end up carrying, but want the option for up/down in case... and the wife's Cn170 needs a decent clip on it, and she opted for the up/down. Her's has the Ti bezel in that dark TiNAl coating (?), so if you could do something close to that then it would match, otherwise plain will be fine.

Thanks Chip!

Stephen

UPDATE: Okay, just checked Henry's site and he calls the Ti bezel on the standard Ra Clicky: "The bezel is made from titanium with a black AlTiN finish."
So I'll leave it up to you what you think would look best re: color. :)

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outstanding work on the clips Chip! I received mine for the Ti Ra Clickys and I love them.

Thank you!

Masterchief2

Newly Enlightened
Hi Chip,

I would like to order:

1x "Bezel down" clip
1x "Ti screws" (pair)

These still have an attachment point for a lanyard/split ring right?

Last edited:

Masterchief2

Newly Enlightened
Yeah looks like my ability to send and receive PMs is not functional, email inbound :)

Thanks!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent regarding my Ti RaClicky clip :thumbsup:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you able to provide an up/down brushed finish clip for a Ti Ra (brushed along the axis of the clip)? I also need the clip to have a shallower profile than the default since it will clip to a jeans pocket. Say half the rise at each bend (2-3 mm instead of 5 mm). Is this feasible?

Edit: Almost forgot, I would also like the lanyard mount to be composed of two axially aligned holes on the front of the clip near the tail-side bend. The holes should be a couple of mm apart.

Last edited:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
Recieved the bezel up/down clip for my Ti Clicky. Great work Chip!

P1010157.jpg

P1010159.jpg

P1010156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.