• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Ra Clicky pocketclips for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are these still for sale? If so, any idea of the turn-around time in getting them shipped?

Bill

Who the heck knows? Henry from HDS keeps referring people here so I just assumed he knows something the rest of us don't and put my order in. I see Chip has been on numerous times here lately but has not posted and I haven't heard of anyone receiving a clip lately. So I just sit back and HOPE he PM's me with payment info but I'm not very optimistic.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure why this thread is allowed to continue, the OP has ignored it for quite some time.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
I agree it's too bad chip has gone quiet.

But just in the interest of fairness: there isn't anyone who had paid for a clip they did not receive, or is there?

Not sure why this thread is allowed to continue, the OP has ignored it for quite some time.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened

I have to agree (even though I'm one wanting for a couple of clips). Mods should just close this thread for lack of interest from the OP. It's just frustrating to have it here.

seahunt

Enlightened
Hello!
Would like one bezel down, one set of screws. both black.
Awaiting pp info.
Thanks & regards,
Chuck :wave:

DM51

Flashaholic
As suggested, I'm locking this thread for the time being. The OP, when he reappears, may PM to ask for it to be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.