• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TM36vnM Limited Edition - The 1M Lux Reflector Thrower

a199578

Enlightened
Yes.

I am the dumbest ever. There is a way to test the beam before installing the driver and all the trouble just to find out if the beam tuned or not. Live and learn..

So then does that mean they are easier to mod than you thought and might make more?

a199578

Enlightened
I think peopel will object if I make more...LOL

:mecry:After this weekends camping trip I want something that throws even more than TK61vn lol even though the throw is insane on it, I am ready for the next level. Will keep an eye out for your next TK61vn killer.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If your light does not come with a wall charger please send me an email. I have 2 extra siting here. I took all the batteries out to charge and forgot to put the charger back in. Sorry guys!

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vinh so I know you cant give us the lux on the TM36vnM, and on the XPG2 S2 LED you made about 810 lumens, did you measure how many lumens you made with the XPG2 S4 LED that you ended up using?

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Hey Vinh so I know you cant give us the lux on the TM36vnM, and on the XPG2 S2 LED you made about 810 lumens, did you measure how many lumens you made with the XPG2 S4 LED that you ended up using?

I can go out tonight and check the visible throw range of the TM36vnM if that would help. My new laser rangefinder is good out past 6 miles, and I have an excellent spotting scope.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can go out tonight and check the visible throw range of the TM36vnM if that would help. My new laser rangefinder is good out past 6 miles, and I have an excellent spotting scope.
That would awesome.

scottinarctic1

Newly Enlightened

I didn't know you got one too. My tracking number says mine should be here tomorrow. I was thinking I might go to Hilltop an get someone on the ground to take some pics.

Snaps11

Newly Enlightened
#5 reporting in! Get to test tomorrow. So far the beam looks really tight.

lumentia

Enlightened
Wow that's an impressive rangefinder. I'm looking to get a new one myself. But I know can't afford one like you have, not at the moment anyway. What is it?

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Leica Rangemaster CRF 1600-B 40534. Amazon states 1600 yards but the manual states 6.3 miles using a highly reflective surface such as a stop sign, which is what I am intending on using as soon as the weather clears up. I know it goes much further than 1600 yards as I filmed some daytime shots of my flashlight throw test spots a couple days ago, and using it against a mountain cliff face, was able to get 4600 yards. It only cost $800.

Last edited:

scottinarctic1

Newly Enlightened
#11 Checking in, my charger is in the box. I can only say Magnificent work. You have truly outdone yourself. This will absolutely not be outdone soon. Thank You for this.
Scott

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
FYI

All TM36vnM samples have different level 4 and five. Some has tiny bit difference. Some not at all. The drivers are not equal from the factory so they all have to be modded differently.

thenorway

Enlightened
Vinh,
I received a nice box of goodies from you today. I have not been able to turn the light on, is there a secret code or is it that the battery pack needs charging. I was minus the charger so if you could possibly ship I am dying to try this bad boy out. Are the any options on charging or is it a Nitecore only situation.

Thanks

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Vinh,
I received a nice box of goodies from you today. I have not been able to turn the light on, is there a secret code or is it that the battery pack needs charging. I was minus the charger so if you could possibly ship I am dying to try this bad boy out. Are the any options on charging or is it a Nitecore only situation.

Thanks

The light should have shipped with at least %40 charge (optimal storage condition). Does your backlit LCD screen light up? if not, carefully check your points of electrical contact.