TnC SF-Series parts/lights and the new TnC online store

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ernest,

I do have one left, but I don't have a lens for it and it is an ano blem. I'll hold this for you. If you want it please PM or email me. I'm sorry I missed your post over two weeks ago. I don't get email notifications from CPF and this makes it difficult.

Thanks,
Eric

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've added these new items to the store:

TnC SF-Series NAT CR2 tubes
N Cell Nimh batteries
N cell to AA adaptors for charging etc.

I've restocked:

empty canisters for building Seoul or Luxeon LEs
Cree complete canisters

Thanks for looking.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

TnC SF-Series 27mm bare aluminum heads with either a Cree or Luxeon/seoul reflector
TnC prototype E series to C series turbo head adaptors in bare aluminum (design matches the KT series)
TnC prototype E series AA bare aluminum tubes
TnC prototype E series 2xCR123 bare aluminum tubes

I've restocked 27mm aluminum bezels.

Please note we are gauging interest for making more of our prototype parts. If you have an interest and/or suggestions then please post in this thread.
progress.gif

Last edited:

SpeedPRO

Enlightened
Eric,

Will you be having 27mm head in black HA anytime soon? thats the only part I'm missing on the whole package. Thanks!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Novel,

I expect to be posting by some time next week with more black 27mm heads. I'll set one aside for you so there's no stress.

Thanks

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
Is this the same as the "prototype" aluminum bezels? Aww, rats... I just placed an order last week and they were out :(.
Oh well, maybe next time...

I've restocked 27mm aluminum bezels.

Please note we are gauging interest for making more of our prototype parts. If you have an interest and/or suggestions then please post in this thread.

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Photon,

I had just deleted this item from the store when I received a handful more in the last shipment. Apparently these had been over looked before.

tdurand

Enlightened
Eric-
Yeah, the colors....
(1) bare
(3) Nat
(1) black
(1) Ti :naughty:

Let me know
Thanks!
T

labrat

Enlightened
What will I need to fit this head:the TnC SF-Series Natural HA NAT 27mm TnC SF head with the 27L reflector, to an E-series Surefire body?
Thank you.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
What will I need to fit this head:the TnC SF-Series Natural HA NAT 27mm TnC SF head with the 27L reflector, to an E-series Surefire body?
Thank you.

We don't currently have a part to attach Surefire bodies to TnC SF-Series heads. We could build one if there was interest, but the light would be a little bit longer this way and there's no real advantage I can see.

If you look at post #1 of this thread you will see a copper canister that threads into a power pack (collar) which threads to the inside of the tube. The Surefire tube threads are on the outside. The advantage with our tubes is that they accommodate various sizes not available through E series builders this way.

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric, order incoming for some of the very cool prototype parts.

I used to take perfectly machined parts for granted, but now with a couple years under my flashaholic belt, I can fully appreciate TnC quality. I've had too many other lights that have fit, finish, and thread issues which may not detract from function, but do from desireability and pride of ownership.

Keep up the great work!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Zep, I'm glad you are happy and those are some kind words.

I've restocked these items to the store:

TnC SF-Series 27mm Black head with 27L or 27XRE reflectors (these have almost sold out already)

I've added these items new to the store:

TnC MC Detonators 1-Cell Combat Grip Extender for C series tubes
TnC MC123 1-Cell Extender for C series tubes