• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Todd Begg Sun Tzu Kwaiken x 2 & Mini Bodega Cheap!

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Selling a few Todd Begg Steelcraft knives. I got these on the forums and they all appear to be brand new. I have not carried them or used them. They all look brand new, centeredm and have serfect lockup. All come in the original boxes and serial numbered paperwork.

1. Todd Begg Steelcraft Sun Tzu Kwaiken -Stonewash. Price is $315 shipped in the USA.

2. Todd Begg Steelcraft Sun Tzu Kwaiken -Black Stonewash. Price is SOLD shipped in the USA.

3. Todd Begg Steelcraft Mini Bodega -Gray Titanium. Price is $375 shipped in the USA.

Terms and conditions: First person who emails me with an unconditional "Ill take It", gets it. I am selling this on multiple forums as I need the cash quick so emailing me with "Ill take it" with winning timestamp will get it. Shipping is free within the USA. I ship USPS priority mail. If you want insurance, you will have to pay for that. I will only ship within the USA. I accept Paypal (fee free personal friend/Gift payment or add 3% if not paying by paypal friend/gift).

Last edited: