• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Tom Anderson Titanium goodness - LAST PRICE DROP!

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo, Tom Anderson, and Kuku Titanium goodness

Honestly, I can't believe this is still here at this price. It's one of only FIVE made, and one of probably TWO made with the colorized ano.

what are the specs on this light

any beam shots or night shots of the trit

thanks

jim

Incidentalist

Enlightened

Jim,

Thanks for the interest. The specs on this light are the same as the initial version of the 4Sevens Mini 123 as this light has an entire Mini 123 press fit into the Titanium housing. The head and tail connect using the threads from the 4Sevens light and the multi mode twisty interface is still the same.

As far as pics. Give me a few days. I am just getting ready to head out for the holiday weekend and don't have time to do it now, but if you are still interested, let me know and I'll get some pics for you when I get back from the lake.

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened

yeah send me some picts when you get back
i dont know any more other than what your are saying in the post about the light
so any other addl information regarding the light would be great
have fun
jim

yeah send me some picts when you get back
i dont know any more other than what your are saying in the post about the light
so any other addl information regarding the light would be great
have fun
jim

Jim, HERE is the same light, non-colorized, that I sold a few months back. Should provide a little additional explanation:

benben_stone

Enlightened

As the proud owner of the (non-anodised) version of this light, I think that it rocks!

It is a chunk of titanium goodness, wrapped around a 4Sevens classic light engine - what is not to appreciate in this offering?

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Ok,

First of all I want to say that I've never been confused for a photographer. At the moment all I have is a point and shoot that typically lives in my wifes' purse. So, I apologise for the poor quality of these photos, but these are the best ones I got after trying for over half an hour.

p5302759.jpg

p5302760.jpg

p5302761.jpg

p5302765.jpg

p5302771.jpg

I tried every setting the camera had and couldn't get a good beam shot. It's the first time I've ever tried and obviously I need to either spend some more time on it or get a better camera.

Comparing it to my regular Mini 123, the beam shots look identical. The housing doesn't seem to affect the beam. Here is link to selfbuilt's review of the Mini123 with beamshots:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...p-123-Review-BEAMSHOTS-RUNTIMES-PICS-and-more!

Hope everybody had a great Memorial Day weekend!