• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (TOS)Solid Copper P60 Heat Sinks!(Post further interest)

scottyhazzard

Enlightened
Re: Solid Copper P60 Heat Sinks!

Thanks, Donn. Do you plan on another run of carclo-able parts again? I would like my first crazy build with carclo lens as opposed to crazy with flood. ;-)

donn_

Flashaholic

That will depend upon interest levels...posted here.

Go to the link in the first post, and you'll find a bunch of successful Carclo builds done in the mule sink.

scottyhazzard

Enlightened

Im not very sharp... I thought that the other thread was of a different size or tolerances. I would like to make a triple XML, de-domed and using carclo. Sort of a Milepost as a Flashaholic. I am concerned that there will not be enough space after re-reading those posts. If anyone else has done a similarly foolish build, please chime in.

donn_

Flashaholic

A lot depends upon the host your drop-in will inhabit. Some have more room out front than others.

The Carclo model heat sink is only ~1/10 deeper (front end cavity) than the mule sink.

Grumpy1

Newly Enlightened

Got my carclo sinks today.:twothumbs Awesome workmanship and crazy over the top packing job. Thanks

Last edited:

scottyhazzard

Enlightened

My buddy and I are collecting parts to do some hot builds and some stupid hot builds in need of your copper and the ability to use carclo lenses... if you build more, I'm for at least 2 maybe 4.

donn_

Flashaholic

All sinks are now sold. Please post any further interest here on the thread, and I'll keep a list in Post #2.

:thanks:

Alje

Newly Enlightened

Registering my interest for 2 Carlco type heatsink with a centre hole for wires (Noctigon triple LED MCPCB compatible)
and if possible 2 Carlco type heatsink with two holes for wires, one each side (Noctigon single LED MCPCB compatible)

Last edited: