Tri-EDC 1st Run *FULL*

Ignoramus

Newly Enlightened
Dammit all to hell. If anyone miraculously needs to back out, I'm more than willing to take your spot. Congrats to those who scored.

The Coach

Enlightened
How much bigger (or thicker) is this light compared to the first small batch so that it will accept the 18350? :thinking:

Brian1911

Newly Enlightened
No updates to color changes so I guess we are sticking with first choices. I am happy with what ever color the thing is as long as its not one of those rainbow colors. :p

If someone knows how to contact Mac and get him to group enough Tungsten people up I will make the switch for his benefit. At this point I am starting to realize his time is of value and he doesnt have it to spend on here chatting and answering all of us. This is good because I think we are all happier knowing he is in the shop. :twothumbs

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
At this point I am starting to realize his time is of value and he doesnt have it to spend on here chatting and answering all of us. This is good because I think we are all happier knowing he is in the shop. :twothumbs

Color Changes and additions can happen within the next few weeks and as everyone changes there minds I will go back and update the thread before the lights ship.

Mac

magpullin

Newly Enlightened
Mac sent me a PM saying there will be a Tungsten option if anybody
else wants in.

Thanks Mac paypal sent for the extra $50.00.

....Matthew

Brian1911

Newly Enlightened
I will make the switch for something different and it seems more then 3 is what he needs to make it worth his while.

Looks like Mac updated the changes for us.

Thank you Mac for your time putting up with us. :)