Tri-EDC

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw this a little too late :poof:

Anyway, I was hoping for the 18350 battery version :D

clg0159

Enlightened
Man that was quick!

I hope when the first run officially begins we will defer back to the "I'm In" posts in this thread as was done with the drop-ins. I'm sure many of the first to post interest didn't even get a shot a these first few. Personally though I would like the updated board version and bare Al:naughty:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man that was quick!

I hope when the first run officially begins we will defer back to the "I'm In" posts in this thread as was done with the drop-ins. I'm sure many of the first to post interest didn't even get a shot a these first few. Personally though I would like the updated board version and bare Al:naughty:

I'm actually on the verge of not having interest lists as I do not have the time to do the things I need to do and then have to manage lists and then waite for people :(

Mac

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm actually on the verge of not having interest lists as I do not have the time to do the things I need to do and then have to manage lists and then waite for people :(

Mac

I can understand that!

How about I just pay you in full for one now (18350 or 2 cell version) and you ship it when it's ready :naughty:

magpullin

Newly Enlightened
As others posted in the "interest thread" for the tri edc, some who express interest will not sign up when the actual specs and prices come out. It is
not Mac's responsibility to post a sales thread and try to figure who still
wants one.
Just post the sales thread and let people sign up as they come. As was done with the trial run for the powder coated.

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Mac,

perhaps someone could go through this thread and do a list with the
members who posted first, that they are in?! (me too...:kiss:)

Otherwise i think, there will be enuogh runs for everyone to get one, right Mac? :thinking: :naughty: lovecpf

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac,

perhaps someone could go through this thread and do a list with the
members who posted first, that they are in?! (me too...:kiss:)

Otherwise i think, there will be enuogh runs for everyone to get one, right Mac? :thinking: :naughty: lovecpf

The problem is not just the list. It's sending out 50 PM's and waiting for reply's.

Mac

toby_pra

Flashaholic
The problem is not just the list. It's sending out 50 PM's and waiting for reply's.

Mac

Perhaps someone else could do this...:huh:

But i completly understand, thats a lot of work. In the past you did enuogh
runs with the normal EDC for everyone to get one...

easilyled

Flashaholic
This was never titled or intended to be an Interest List as far as I can see. Where did Mac say that it was?

Even though I did express an interest (post #53) like many, many others, I think that a Sales Thread should start completely fresh.

It would be nice for European buyers though, if the Sales Thread could be at a time when they are not fast asleep. :)

Perhaps Mac could give us some advanced warning like Don (McGizmo) does?

Norm

Retired Administrator
It would be nice for European buyers though, if the Sales Thread could be at a time when they are not fast asleep. :)
CPF members are spread throughout the World, some members will be asleep no matter what time you post. :tired:
Norm

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Perhaps Mac could give us some advanced warning like Don (McGizmo) does?

CPF members are spread throughout the World, some members will be asleep no matter what time you post. :tired:
Norm

For sure some will be asleep, I'm currently at work, what do you think I do here? :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, a "warning" would be nice. Some just say that they'll open a thread on a defined day, others give an exact time and I've seen such wave-threads where the lights were sold out in MINUTES, the first half dozen :takeit: within the first minute. If the geeks know and want a light, they won't be asleep at that time, no matter when it exactly is.

+1 for a warning, but only with a given day, no exact time! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

clg0159

Enlightened
I understand your position Mac, I'm just hoping not to miss out on this one. I work long hours in a lab and don't stand a chance of keeping up with the posting/checking frequency of some here (I know, boo friggin hoo right). I do however pay fast! :whistle:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would sending emails be easier than PMing everyone? (group invites via Facebook)<--kidding

Certainly interest threads are handy, but time consuming. Some of your smaller batch sales recipients could answer basic questions for you.
Freeing abit of your time. (shrug) hope I'm not out of bounds with my suggestions, if I am sorry

Last edited:

flashfiend

Enlightened
I think a pre-pay sales thread with a "come and get it" attitude should be fine. Mac shouldn't be expected to go through a thread expressing interest. First pay, first served.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I think a pre-pay sales thread with a "come and get it" attitude should be fine. Mac shouldn't be expected to go through a thread expressing interest. First pay, first served.

I agree, as long as we can be given some advanced warning of when the pre-pay thread is likely to appear.

This is the way McGizmo does it and it seems to work well.

There might be a stampede with this one though. :eek:oo: