Tri-EDC

dcaprilia

Enlightened
Sweet! Please count me in on this light... and any other new light design that you might have brewing as well :)

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Almost afraid to ask, but how much? Also, will you offer a cerakoted aluminum option? More tech details please, such as drive current to each LED.

Btw, I noticed these are Luxrc modules. AFAIK, these modules run better with 2 Li-Ions. Any plans to create a 2xIMR16340 version that looks like it would only be slightly longer than your usual EDC?

-*-*-*-

I'm probably in an unusual minority but I'd only like to be on the list if there were a Cerakoted 2xIMR16340 version.

Yes they do run better on 2 cells but operate fine on one cell with slightly reduced output.

Mac

flashfiend

Enlightened
Yes they do run better on 2 cells but operate fine on one cell with slightly reduced output.

Mac

Mac, thank you for entertaining my comments and questions. I'm guessing by your reply this will strictly be a single cell product. But what about a cerakoted option?

Zeige

Enlightened
WoW, very nice Mac!

I would love to get in on the 1st run!

:hitit:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac, thank you for entertaining my comments and questions. I'm guessing by your reply this will strictly be a single cell product. But what about a cerakoted option?

I plan on protyping a few light designs with these modules and a 2 cell will be made soon.

Mac

flymatt

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbs

Count me in for a 2 cell as well!

I already have a brass EDC, so hoping for a different material.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
THese look sweet....any chance of offering them in Black?

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn Mac,

That light gave me goosebumps.....awesome !!

I'm down for a 2 cell version....Titanium(Preferred) Or SS :twothumbs

Last edited:

*Dusty*

Enlightened
I'm glad I missed the 5th run now!! Put me down as a definite for this one if you would be so kind, deposit available if required :)

If you can't thats perfectly understandable, i kinda missed out on the last run as I didn't see the PM I'm used to getting a pop up message and for some reason CPF doesn't do it on my work pc :ohgeez:

*Ninja Edit* 1 or 2 cell, warm/neutral version if available, if not whatever is on the go :)

Last edited: