Tucson or Arizona gathering?

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will would like to extend the invitation to all of our Arizona / Cali / New Mexico friends as well.

I will donate some prizes: for farthest throw, and most flood (best wall -of light) at this event, a
nd farthest travelling flashaholic in attendance.
Also I will bring: some Plastic silverware, Plates, Glasses/ cups , Napkins/ Paper Towels, a blanket, a folding table, and ice in a cooler. Any requests?
We need: food + drinks and a few chairs.
Suggestions:
Appetizers

Chips & Dip
Rolls
cookies, finger foods.
Drinks
Pizza
We also need to nail down an exact location: Reid park by the lake. It's across the street from the Reid Park Zoo and Zoo parking lot. It is a small lake, so we shouldn't be too hard to find. Look around the concrete apron which surrounds the lake, there is a strong possibility of a yellow revolving light showing the way.

Last edited:

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA

We need: food + drinks and a few chairs.
Suggestions:
Appetizers

Chips & Dip
Rolls
cookies, finger foods.
Drinks
Pizza

I'll bring some lunchmeat, white bread, whole wheat bread, ketchup, mustard, Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard, Srirachi sauce, and American cheese singles. (This way, even if we can't score a grill, we'll have food.) I'll also have a cooler of either Gatorade or Tang (whichever I can make the most of), so the cups and ice will have some company. :)

Last edited:

bstrickler

Enlightened
I'll grab a couple 2-liter bottles of soda, some cups (can't have too many!) and a few things of chips/dip, along with maybe a thing or two of cookies.Man, I think we will have enough food for 30 people!I still gotta figure out how to pack my lights, lol.Too bad I ordered 2 flashlights too late. I'm sure you guys would appreciate an oldschool 6P :)

bstrickler

Enlightened
We definitely had fun. Hoping for another one in the future, maybe in Phoenix next time.

I definitely need to invest in a Pelican case for all my lights though.

Loving my new NovaTac, too!

Empire

Banned
We definitely had fun. Hoping for another one in the future, maybe in Phoenix next time.

I definitely need to invest in a Pelican case for all my lights though.

Loving my new NovaTac, too!
Yep
I used to buy them but some had waterproofing issues.