turboBB's EPIC Indoor Shots Pt1 (4Sevens - Jetbeam)

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thx guys! Jetbeam TCR1 now added. Also, I'm holding off on further lux measurements until I can build another PVC contraption ;) which should help me make measurements >1m more accurate.

Cheers,
Tim

FoxFury

Newly Enlightened
Terrific job turboBB!! Your chart and indoor beam shots are extremely helpful. You rock!

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thx!

Crelant 7G9 & V9-T6 added along with bounce shots for: Big Bruiser, Rook CheckMate & TCR1

I'll udpate the charts later after I've taken the measurements.

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just noticed the bounce shots for EDC+ X60L & FNX TK21 were missing from my last update but they're up now.

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thx to vinnieC5's sharp eye, I just noticed that I reversed the numbers for the BT2 & BT3 in the light chart. That's fixed now.

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crelant 7G5CS added. You'll note that the lux reading is less than half claimed by Crelant (45K vs. 116K) however, all my lux readings are at 1m and most beams are not fully collimated at this distance. I did double-check lux reading at 2m to be 14K which calc's to 473m beam distance and is an improvement upon 1m calc of 424m.

I plan on retaking all lux readings at 5m or greater in the future and will repost the chart whenever I get to that.

Cheers,
Tim

Latest posts